5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
I bought 3 of these. One for me and two for gifts. Everyone loves them and when I show them the clock they love them even more! It took awhile to be delivered but I was expecting that so I don't count off for that.
Published 22 months ago by lyllah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described or pictured, still happy
Published 21 months ago by Michael F Muscillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter Golden Snitch Enchanted Steampunk Double Sided Wings Balls Pocket Watch Necklace with a Extra Battery (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as described or pictured, still happy, July 25, 2012
Ok - so I gave this 3 stars because 1: I did not get the extra battery which bums me out and 2: It is not quite as pictured. My wings are the same brushed bronze as the snitch as opposed to a silvery color. Also, it did ship from China although I thought it would come from US - however, upon reading the seller's profile they do say that this might happen. The chain is close to 30 inches. It is a cute conversation piece. I was planning on using it as a christmas tree decoration (and may still have to if I do not get an extra battery). All in all, I would order from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, August 31, 2013
This was broken upon arrival. Potter head daughter still wants to keep it but it's very cheaply made and the mechanism for opening it also changes the time and keeps it from running properly. Sad mom.

1.0 out of 5 stars item fell apart quickly, October 1, 2012
My daughter and I are BIG harry Potter fans. It was super cute when we got it. my daughter wore it the first day and everything fell off except the watch part. we were sad about that. wings fell off we tried to reattach it then it fell off again. She got to wear it for half a day

3.0 out of 5 stars harry potter golden snitch watch, October 2, 2013
the one I received does not look like the picture. the wings are very tiny in comparison to the ball. the ball itself is nice and does look like the picture, but the wings are a joke. doesn't look like a snitch at all and NO extra battery. false and misleading description.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. (:, October 15, 2012
Yes, it did take a little while to arrive, but I expected that, since it's come all the way from China to the USA, so I'm so not down-grading for that. I absolutely adore the piece! It took a bit to figure out how to set the time but once I got it, it's fine. (: I absolutely love it and can't wait to show it off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too late for Christmas, but..., January 11, 2013
This arrived just after Christmas, because it came from Japan, but once my daughter saw it she didn't care that it was late. It came in a cute gift box and with an extra battery. It is beautiful and keep perfect time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 4, 2013
True to the picture. Really cute. My sister loved it! It served as a great Christmas Gift. May have to order one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 4, 2013
Item was just as described. Our daughter loved it. Everyone in her class was jealous. Better than most merchandise you can get at the Theme park.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product not a quality product, December 27, 2012
Purchased at one price was charged another at a higher rate and the product broke within minutes of receiving it. A difficult situation to be in as a parent of happy then unhappy children.

ARRAY(0x9f9738c4)