Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Potty Scotty Musical Potty Chair
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$20.95+ $7.37 shipping

on March 23, 2012
I thought that my potty battery was out. I ask my husband to change it out. There were no instructions and no way to change it. So I guess mine worked about 3weeks too. This potty seat seems great for my toddlers but kinda of expensive if it won't work more than 3-4 weeks. After contacting the company, they agreed to send a new sensor. Thanks so much!
on February 22, 2011
The chair is poorly designed. While it works in general it has the following issues:

1. No grip on the bottom so it easily slides on a bathroom floor when my son tries to sit on it.

2. It is very very difficult to for a child sit on and get up from without help unless you completely remove your child's underwear. This is compounded by the fact that the potty scoots on the floor because of the lack of rubber grips.

3. The music sensor is right in the middle so little boys won't immediately hit it when urinating. In fact the sensor is raised so it requires enough urine to cover the sensor which in the beginning may not be easy to do.

4. When the sensor is triggered it does not stop playing until the potty is emptied. This can be a major distraction when your child needs to relax and concentrate on the task at hand. Good for the initial praise and reward but bad if your child has more to do.

5. There is no inner pot to there is no way to teach your child how to empty it. While this is minor it also makes it less than ideal for my wife or I to empty it as well. I agree with the other reviewer that it is hard to clean because it is so big and has no inner pot.

On a positive note it at least has a nice high shield to block the urine from going everywhere. Overall though I would recommend a different chair. I can't really recommend the doll either but I'll write-up a separate review for that one.
on January 21, 2011
This potty is probably the most comfortable one out there and for that I give it the three stars. However, the musical wetness sensor stopped working in about 4 weeks, which defeated the whole point of getting this potty. Also, it is pretty big and there isn't a basin that lifts out to clean out the poo so you have to take the whole thing to the toilet and rinse it out. It's pretty cumbersome and can be messy. All in all, it's just okay.
on May 9, 2010
I don't know how this works, but it does (no batteries). You can hear immediately when moisture hits the sensor, so can reinforce immediately. Inexpensive in comparison to similar products. Great idea!!!