Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Potty Training: Learning with the Animals (winner Award ColumbiaTic 2013)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 23, 2013
My favorite part of the app tells children to recognize that feeling in their tummy that tells them it's time to use the potty.

The narrator describes it as "butterflies in their stomach when they need to go." I think that recognizing the urge to go is one of the most important steps in potty training.

When children see all the animals using a special place to go to the bathroom, they can imitate that behavior.

WHAT I loved:

1. Short narration, just 30 seconds long which makes it easy to keep a child's attention.

2. Great narration voice. It's cultured and slightly British and is very nice to listen to.

3. Fabulous colors. The app is colorful and vibrant.

4, Fun animation. I really like how this app is animated. The variety of "happy dances" after using the toilet were always fun to watch.

5. The background sounds are not annoying. Some apps will make you want to delete them right away because of the background sounds, but this apps sounds were of nature; birds tweeting and the like.

6. No bodily noises or actual showing of pee or poo. Just a clean fun app.
on January 12, 2016
the potty training app has great appeal for my toddler and I love the graphics and sounds. Bathroom business is a topic in the house and my son enjoys engaging on the topic of bathroom business, this app has given him the opportunity to engage on the topic of bathroom business during his play time. I like the action images and my son enjoys activating the actions and clicking the arrow to get the characters to use the toilet. I think this app helped get the idea across to him about what he was supposed to do with the potty. There is a little bug when i close the app and sound keeps playing.
on January 12, 2016
My son enjoyed taking the animals to potty, he enjoyed seeing the different kind of potty the animals have (also recognized the ones the children use). What I like most about the app is that it tells the child that its their turn to go to the potty, this encourage the child really go by themselves, as they see the animals doing. You can also take the boy or girl to potty. After each of them finish using it's potty, they became happy and dance or play.
on February 14, 2015
I wanted to post this as 4 stars, but the fact is my son loved it and it helped him make the adjustment to potty training. It has limited gameplay. After each animal has been given it's potty, and helped out, then basically that's all there is to it. But for whatever reason it REALLY appealed to my son, and helped him, so I have to give it 5 stars.
on August 14, 2013
This helped my grandaughter understand that everyone - people and animals have to go potty.
By understanding that it's natural, it helped her learn to use the potty herself. I think she will outgrow it quickly, once she is potty trained herself.
on August 14, 2013
There is really nothing to this app. It is short. It should be free. You click on the arrow they go potty and that's it but there are only a few animals and two children. There is a short introduction story and that's the whole app.
on January 2, 2016
I am FURIOUS that I just wasted $4 on this app. You click on a child/animal and then click on a potty. That is it. There are maybe 6 options of people/animals, so the whole "game" can be completed in less than 5 minutes. I have absolutely no idea why this has so many stars. My toddler was bored with it before he could even finish going potty. Take the money and spend it on something fun and educational like the Endless apps (Endless ABC, Endless 123, Endless Reader).
on August 2, 2013
When I first watched it with my grandchild I thought it silly. My Grandchild on the other hand loves to play it. I don't know if it will fulfill its purpose but it pleases my grandchild and that's all that counts.
on October 12, 2013
My 3 1/2 yo is struggling to complete this journey. She started off very strong using the big kid potty from the beginning (at 2 1/2) but refuses to (so sorry) poop in the potty. This only shows kids using the little potty. Never mentions poop. Cute but not much help.
on August 22, 2013
I can watch a 5sec intro when I select a animal it freezes up my nabi2, this app also takes a lot of space for what it is, quick intro pick one animal can't get past this part but I think all you can do is touch the potty to watch them go sucks should be free