Top positive review
28 people found this helpful
A clean and fun app
on May 23, 2013
My favorite part of the app tells children to recognize that feeling in their tummy that tells them it's time to use the potty.
The narrator describes it as "butterflies in their stomach when they need to go." I think that recognizing the urge to go is one of the most important steps in potty training.
When children see all the animals using a special place to go to the bathroom, they can imitate that behavior.
WHAT I loved:
1. Short narration, just 30 seconds long which makes it easy to keep a child's attention.
2. Great narration voice. It's cultured and slightly British and is very nice to listen to.
3. Fabulous colors. The app is colorful and vibrant.
4, Fun animation. I really like how this app is animated. The variety of "happy dances" after using the toilet were always fun to watch.
5. The background sounds are not annoying. Some apps will make you want to delete them right away because of the background sounds, but this apps sounds were of nature; birds tweeting and the like.
6. No bodily noises or actual showing of pee or poo. Just a clean fun app.