5.0 out of 5 stars case for chain saw, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Poulan Pro 952031152 18- to 20-Inch Gas Chain Saw Carrying Case (Lawn & Patio)
was glad to see my electric homelite 14 " saw fits great with room for golves, rags, extension cord, and a bottle of saw oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, does not 'fit all.', March 16, 2010
Great case. Sturdy, closes securely.

Does not fit all poulan saws. Probably fits all gas units, but does not fit the 400E unless you do some case surgery to remove part of the inner wall on the back right side. Once that part is removed, it will fit the 400E. It is also large enough to carry a few spare chains (I have 2 spares in mine), a quart of oil, the tool, a cleaning brush, spare bar, and rags.

Overall a solid case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and is very large., February 24, 2011
I almost didn't buy this because of some of the reviews that stated that the Poulan 400E didn't fit in it. This is absolutely not the case (pun intended!). I purchased both this case and the 400E on the same day from Amazon and they both arrived on the same day. I was able to take the 400E out of it's box and place it immediately into the case with no problems whatsoever and, yes, the case closed just fine. As mentioned by several others, the case is very large and 400E and lot of other things can fit in it, such as a quart of chain oil, an extra chain, the instructions, rags, gloves, extension cord, etc. I bought this primarily because I didn't want my 3 girls to be tempted to touch or use the chainsaw. I was thinking more of protecting them than the chainsaw, although the case is very well built and I'm sure it'll be more than adequate to protect the chainsaw as well. Other than maybe being bigger than it needs to be, I cannot think of anything negative to say about this case. Definitely 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big case, tough case, fits most saws., January 8, 2011
I carry my chain saw all over the farm on my Kubota Tractor. Many times it's laying in my front end loader bouncing along through the woods..

To protect the saw I need a good strong case.. Looking at the newer rectangle Poulan cases I felt that type of plastic may crack in time.

I saw this case on line and felt it would be the same as my old case which was destroyed in a fire..

When the Poulan Chainsaw case arrived I was happy to see it's made out of GOOD hard plastic that looks like the good strong cases of the past..

My Poulan 380 fit the case perfectly and so does the little green Poulan saw..

The Sthil 029 Farm boss fits in this case and a Shtil 024 as well..

I have seen cases like this selling for 50+ bucks each.

With super saving shipping I got two under 60 bucks total cost..

I like them so much and the price is so good I ended up buying a total of 4

This is a VERY GOOD saw case and I love the shape..It's not huge but it's not small either. It's bigger around than a basket ball. I believe most Chainsaws would fit.

I am going to find LOTS of uses for this case..

Maybe carry some hand tools. The bar sleeve comes out and I can cut a piece of ply wood to put in it's place then carry this like a tool box....

I will hold my Circular saws, sanders, planers etc..

Tools kept in a good tight case such as this one last's a lot longer.

I recommend people, CLEAN YOU SAW REGULARLY.. IF you own a Sthil.. DO NOT blow the air filter out from the outside. They can be opened by using a screw driver. BLOW air through them from INSIDE>>>to the OUTSIDE..

I feel this is a BARGAIN, and it's definately a good heavy plastic case.

I recommend it to anyone with a saw. I have seen saws that were NOT Poulan fit this case..

More than likely you will find YOUR saw of a different brand will fit..Just as long as the bar is 20 inches long or shorter..

I would also recommend this case for Electric chain saws of different makes and sizes. Just keep the bar 20 inches long or less..

If someone has an electric Chainsaw and no case for it, I would recommend this case. I would put my saw AND an extension cord right in the case together..

<YES>. It's a good case...I give this case and Amazon 5 stars..

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds Husqvarna 455 Rancher (with a Little Modification), May 15, 2011
Bought a Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaw w/ 20" bar recently and was looking for a case. The 455 is pretty big and I was hesitant about buying this case, afraid the case would be too small. Unfortunately, my assumptions were correct. The case is slightly too small for the 455. Can't quite close the lid of the case all the way due to the chain brake handle barely bumping the lid. Otherwise, it fits every other dimension of the chainsaw quite nicely.

I almost returned the case, but decided to keep it and dremel out a notch inside the case to accommodate the chain brake handle. Worked like a charm. Looks like it came from the factory that way. I uploaded a couple of pics to show where I notched the case.

In short, this case will accommodate a Husky 455, with a little modification. This is a great-quality case and snaps closed tightly. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case - Low Price, April 29, 2011
I bought this to house an ECHO CS-400 chain saw. Worked perfectly with extra room for a chain, bar oil, and 2 cycle oil. Excellent Value!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty case, August 29, 2009
This is a Heavy Duty case. Very pleased with it.
It also came WITH a chain cover that the information said "order seperatly".
My new chainsaw fit perfectly in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my chainsaw perfectly! Even some space for extras!, November 4, 2011
C. Chan "clumpymold" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased this case to fit my Poulan 400E 18" Electric Chainsaw and it fits perfectly (despite what some may say). I even have space for my dustmask, goggles, and a quart of oil. With more space to spare. Solid case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, September 6, 2011
Like others have said, I am not sure why people have problems with the fit. My new Poulan Pro 18" electric saw fits perfectly and have room to put some oil, the extention cord and even the sharpener kit. Just wonderful to keep everything together. Very well made too.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAN'T FIT THE 400E? THEY ARE WRONG!...., March 10, 2011
I purchase this after reading the reviews here about this case not meant to be for the E400 (modifications involve?), and I must admit I was concern that I'm making another sucker purchase (and believe me, i've made some of those)... No way,it fit like a glove... I will try the E400 this W/E for power and durability, I will let you know.... that is another whole different ball game right?..... Stay tune.

Rate and Discover Movies