5.0 out of 5 stars pour la victore slingback platform grey, September 14, 2011
Awasome shoes . really happy with the purchase. look gorgeous and very comfy.
Got them half size bigger as one of the previouse reviewer suggested. Fit me perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT-SEXY-COMFORTABLE, September 13, 2011
Shoewhore (Santa Clarita, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pour La Victoire Women's Aria Slingback Platform Pump (Apparel)
You will not believe how comfortable these shoes are!!! I was wearing this to work for more than 8 hours and then walked at the mall for like 2 hours and did not even hurt my feet at all. It's padded inside and it gives you a lot of cushion and it sexy and looks like the most expensive one out there but this one is well worth your money! A shoes you can invest on, it's sexy, hot, tall and most of all comfortable! I have them in all colors! And you can't beat the price here in Amazon compare to the high end department store.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, March 31, 2012
Elegant, I have this in teal, aqua and fuchia pink. You can not go wrong with this one. A head turner. But the best part is that it is very comfortable, well paded. The only down side is that u need to go 1/2 size up. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic!, January 25, 2012
Miss Kat (BROOKLYN, NY, US) - See all my reviews
These shoes are gorgeous and classic. The heel is perfectly high and still comfortable. I love the color, it's nice twist on a nude.

Rate and Discover Movies