Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 29, 2011
I have wanted these for so long, so imagine my delight when they arrived. Here is my assessment: they are stunning and quite alluring, but the sizing is a bit off. I typically wear a 9 in PLV, but after reading other reviews, I ordered a 8.5, 9, and 9.5. The 9 fit well, but my heel slips out. As a result, the 9.5 was not even an option. The 8.5 was a very tight fit, but no slippage. I considered keeping the 8.5, but they are quite tight in the toe box and I would surely suffer. The end result: the 9 gets to stay, but with foot petals. Both in the footbed and also in the heel to keep my heel intact. They are a STUNNING shoe and they feel great. The fact that they have so much padding is amazing. I am used to heels, and this height is really effortless to navigate- with all the padding and stability that PLV provides. I ordered the black patent and am going to get the nappa and camel as well. They are worth it. You will not be disappointed.
on February 21, 2011
First off, so many compliments all night long, secondly - these shoes fit me a half size too big. Very strange because I read all the reviews on this site and on other sites that said if anything, the shoe fit a little small. I thought for sure I was good with my actual size 7. When I put them on and wore them around the house they fit great, but I went out and an hour later my feet were falling out of them! They stretch out (the suede ones do at least). I am getting next size down whenever they get my size in. They are comfortable though! I stood and walked at a house party for at least 5 hours and my feet did not hurt!
on August 14, 2012
Without trying to sound offensive, I was in a position where I was able to buy and wear expensive shoes for a few years. I don't think I've ever paid full price for any shoes; my favorites are Zanotti, Gucci or Burberry (BTW I've bought several pairs of Zanottis here on Amazon for amazing prices, usually at the end of a season). I've been in need of a pair of plain, black pumps and have read customer reviews and watched prices on many sites for the Pour la Victoire Irina. Now, not in the same position and returning to work I was looking for a well made shoe that I could wear as a work basic. First of all, the retail price of approximately $250.00 is crazy for a pair of non-designer shoes. $250 for a shoe is not inexpensive by any means. If you are an avid shopper you can get designer shoes on sale for slightly more and the quality is not even close to what Pour la Victoire offers in the Irina. That being said, in deciding whether to buy the shoe all the reviews I read either loved the shoes or seemed to totally dislike them. Further customers were in total disagreement regarding the sizing of the shoes. Finally I had an Amazon gift card and while on MyHabit saw the Irina in black in my size for $98.00. Shipping was free (big plus), no tax so I assumed this was the least expensive I would find the shoe and it was returnable if I didn't like them (also a big plus). The shoes arrived in just a couple days (I also ordered the nude color but returned them 1) b/c I ordered a 1/2 size up b/c my size was not available and 2) IMO I didn't like the nude color - it was too pinky and light). They are very fashionable looking and appear to be well made. I bought the plain, black leather and all in all looked very nice on. Now the problem - these shoes are so uncomfortable that I have been bringing my Havaianas in my purse with me all summer long whenever I have worn these shoes to a job interview. The minute I'm in my car, the flip flops go on. This is not because I'm not used to buying a high heel, I've always worn a 4 or 5 inch heel. I don't know what makes these shoes uncomfortable for me personally. On various sites when available, I've looked at the ages of the women (for example on Nordstrom.com the reviewer can include their age group) who write the review and it seems if you are a "younger" woman, the shoes seem to be comfortable. Thirty days passed before I wore the shoes, so it was too late to return them on MyHabit. I would recommend if you buy the shoes to wear them within the returnable time period and to wear them in your home (on carpet) so you can actually determine whether they will hurt your feel. As for sizing, I am always a 7.5 and that's what I bought in these. For me, they ran true to size. If you are interested, from time to time, MyHabit still does have Pour la Victoire sales where you can get the basic colors for $98.00.
on May 3, 2013
The hidden platform gives the illusion that they are higher than they actually are without looking like you have a chunky cast on your foot!
I wear an 8.5 and the 8.5 toe box is a little too tight but the the 9, the back slips out. I plan on having the toe box stretched and go from there...super sexy! I noted others had similar issues ..

I purchased another color from a different seller and the 8.5 fits differently and not as comfortable. My theory is that the newer makes of Irina fit better and are more comfortable.
on February 26, 2015
The shoes looked beautiful, but were too narrow in the toebox to be worn comfortably for hours, especially outside. Had to return them, although I really wanted to like them. They also seem to run somewhat small (1/2 size).
on January 3, 2012
PLV makes a quality shoe that you can see, feel, and smell! The padding in the foot bed make this shoe comfortable to wear and help to prevent your feet from sliding forward into the shoe. The toe box on this particular style is ample and oval rather than triangular making this shoe suitable for people with wide feet (as I have). My size ranges, depending on brand and style, from 7.5 (rarely) to 8.5 (sometimes) with most being 8 (This is partly due to my wide feet). With this shoe I can wear a 7.5 and have the snugness from toe to heel and not pinch my feet to the point of crippling myself. When in doubt, I normally size up, but for this one, size down. If it feels a tad too snug at first, keep in mind that the padding will eventually settle.
on June 30, 2011
Wow what a beautiful shoe! They are high but not uncomfortably so as there is plenty of padding for the ball of your foot and the platform is pretty big. I bought the red suede ones and I will probably buy another color in the future as the quality of this shoe is excellent and they make your legs look amazing! Also, I ordered them on Wednesday evening and got them on Friday with regular shipping- thanks Amazon!

Just an update: Still love these shoes. I wanted to have them in black but didn't want to spend the bucks for them. Big mistake! I purchased the Kelsi Dagger Linzy instead (they are identical) and they chewed my feet up. Also, for some reason I can barely walk in these yet I can practically run in the Irina. Save your feet and pony up the money for the Irina- they're worth it!
on December 12, 2011
I absolutely love this shoe. The color is unique and gorgeous. It runs to true to size and it has extra cushion under the toes. I would love to buy every color in these!
on May 12, 2011
LOVE these shoes. Have them in the taupe suede (perfect nude shade for me) and got an 8 (even though I am a 7.5). The fit is amazing, and not too tight. The cushioning at the ball of the foot is better in these than in some shoes that I have tried (in the same type of style) made by much pricier designers. Well worth the money.
on June 5, 2013
I own black nappa Irina's that I purchased on Zappos, and I loved them so much I wanted a camel pair for the summer. These shoes have to be irregular at best if not knock offs. The right shoe measures 1/4 inch larger than the left at the toe box. They are both size 8.5. The right also has an odd red mark on the back. Not happy and will be returning asap