Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 4, 2013
As soon as I saw this sandal I fell in love with them. I ordered the coral red and was hesitant about what size to order because I'm not a true 7 nor 7.5. I ended up purchasing the 7.5 and they fit perfectly!!! Highly recommend this shoe!!!
on December 25, 2014
This shoe rocks! The color is beautiful as well as the design of this platform. I really like shoes, good quality shoes. I will wear this sandal with a pair of nice fitting jeans and a tank top for Summer 2015. Ladies, it's time to get your sandals now before summer hits, so that we can SOS (STRUT OR STUFF). YOU GUYS AND GALS AT AMAZON ARE TERRIFIC!!!!!
on November 8, 2014
super tall, but i bought them to go with jeans. $20 bucks and $10 for shipping. High quality. you will just want to look at them cause they are art. get them now before they are all gone. I friend loved them so much I ordered her a pair as surprise. cant wait to see her look when they come
on October 28, 2014
The color is just like the pictures, very comfortable, the sandals are perfect. As usual with PLV you have to go with a size up.
on June 5, 2015
These are absolutely beautiful shoes and they are very comfortable for being such high heels. The soles are cushioned. For me, the toe straps are slightly loose, but that's just because I have narrow feet. I can't wait to wear these out!!!!
on April 27, 2015
I got a good deal so no complaints. I like high heels I don't have problem wearing them. Good quality for the price I paid. I like them I am 8.5 and they fit perfect.
on January 27, 2015
Beautiful shoes in violet, good quality and great for the price. They are comfortable!
on February 3, 2015
My first pair of Pour La Victoire but not my last!
on November 18, 2014
It my size but it still small
on March 19, 2015