5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Love these shoes! They are really comfortable and they are true to size. I'm a 6.5 with a relatively narrow foot and they fit perfectly! Lovely quality also. Really pleased with these shoes!
Published on October 6, 2012 by lyng@spiritmail.zzn.com

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A LOVE/HATE THING...
Published on July 22, 2012 by ShoppingQueen

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A LOVE/HATE THING..., July 22, 2012
This review is from: Pour La Victoire Women's Portia Platform Pump (Shoes)
I ordered these heels thinking they were the answer to all my shoe prayers...you know...sexy, but comfortable, easily go from day to night, don't kill your feet after 10 minutes, can be paired with jeans or a dress, etc. Since they had terrific reviews, I figured why not try them out. Well, I received them and was pretty disappointed. To begin with, I thought the quality was just so-so. The pair I received had some shiny or glossy "flattened suede" spots and a few errors in the stitching. Also, they look very boxy and thick from the front but super skinny in the back. This bugged me personally. I should note, however, that despite these manufacturing/quality issues, these shoes run VERY TRUE TO SIZE and are fantastically comfortable for their style and heel height. They feel soft when you put them on and they don't slip of your feet because the cut of the vamp fits securely over your toes. It could be that I just got a faulty pair by chance, but I just returned them because it wasn't love--at least visually. If you are not too picky about little quality imperfections and are looking for a comfortable pump on a base platform, then these might work for you. I might not love them, but I can't hate them because they ARE REALLY COMFORTABLE. They didn't work for me but I hope they work for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, September 26, 2012
I bought the black patent leather first, but sent it back because there were some irregularities in the leather. However, I loved the shape and fit, so I immediately ordered the black suede. The other reviewers are right--definitely size up! I usually wear a 7.5, but an 8 fits me perfectly. The platform makes the heel more comfortable than it looks, and I love the height boost. Best of all, they make me feel all giddy when I wear them. They are my new favorite heels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and sexy, April 18, 2012
These pumps are so fantastic!! They look amazing, sexy and classic at the same time. The color is fantastic, it goes with everything!! They are pretty comfortable for such high heels, not to walk very long distances. As usual with PLV, you need to buy a hole size up, I'm usually a 7 and in this brand I've to buy an 8 (I have very thin feet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, beautiful shoe..., April 28, 2012
Shoe Freak (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
...and comfortable! These are by far the highest heels I have ever owned. I would have expected a bit of discomfort, but nooooo. They're great! I ordered the black patent leather a half size up from my usual. In past experience patent shoes always seem to fit tight. I made the right decision. Not that they need it for cushioning, but I like to insert insoles to protect the shoe. The price was great, the delivery better. I will be wearing these babies to work proudly and the girls will eat their hearts out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful But, January 23, 2013
This shoe is so beautiful but Pour La Victoire needs to get her acts together. She makes such awesome shoes that appeals to the eyes and sexiness of the women, but alas, there is nothing sexy in tip-toeing on high heels like you can't walk them. I tried two of her shoes, and the shoes keep sliping off my feet. I had to struggle within my emotion and my senses to return one of them and keep this one hoping shoe petals will keep me stead. Though the shoe still slip off my heels yet not as bad without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfortable & sexy !!, June 16, 2012
Picture does not make them justice, much prettier! They are comfortable and they run true to size ( although if in between sizes go for the smaller size) I bought them in patent black,...so elegant and sexy at the same time! Great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I get tons of compliments!, March 24, 2014
I bought this shoe well over a year ago and it is holding up pretty good! The heel is high but it is so sexy. I think I made the mistake of wearing this shoe to a job interview where the panel was a bunch of women. All the women complimented me on the fact that 1) I looked like a supermodel (as I was teetering near six feet tall with these on), and that the shoe itself is stunning. Don't know why I didn't get that job?! LOL......But that is besides the point.....the shoes are hot, and apparently, so am I LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic heel!, April 7, 2013
Very comfortable, even though it is a heel. It will stretch slightly (it's leather/suede). Good quality. True to size :) I would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Teal Portia, March 29, 2013
What a great shoe!! I got them in the Dark teal and I LOVE them! I wear them with my jeans and they really dress them up. I am usually a size 7 1/2 or 8 and I got the size 8 which fits great. I can't wait to get them in the red next!!

Pour La Victoire Women's Portia Platform Pump