This thing is pretty cool. With a young child in diapers this was a super easy way to get the sand out of the diaper/swim diaper area at the beach. We really loved this product. Our friends would even use it on their kids. Kind of ewww so you might need to buy some as gifts. lol.

We use it to get sand off our feet at the beach.

How this works is...
Published on April 29, 2012 by Avid Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work as advertised
I had to open the darn thing and pour the sand into my palm to get the sand off my legs. The "easy release" function of this pouch is laughable.
Published 14 months ago by Kathy Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars With a young kid in diapers- I loved this product and I got the sand off me, April 29, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Powder Pouch Sand Removal Solution (Toy)

We use it to get sand off our feet at the beach.

How this works is Baby Powder takes off beach sand, this makes it easier to not get baby powder all over your hands and not as much gets in the air when you use the pouch. We really like it. I am surprised more people haven't used this product. Especially new parents. It makes life so much easier when you just want to clean them up before heading home in case they fall asleep on the way home and you have to transport them in the crib, you get the idea.

My tip is use this pouch carefully so you don't puff any baby powder into the air. wipe, don't pat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for whole family., February 24, 2014
This review is from: Powder Pouch Sand Removal Solution (Toy)
My favorite is easily brushing off sand to put on shoes and sox to go for a run.
Easy, works. Always in my bag when heading to beach.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work as advertised, June 9, 2013