Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Power Acoustik PTID-6250 Double-DIN DVD/AM/FM Receiver with 6.2-Inch Touchscreen Monitor and USB/SD Input (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 25, 2012
I've had this installed in my 2001 SAAB 9-3 Vert for about a week now, my initial expectations were not what I thought. Its a nice unit for the money, but lacks features which questions me to keep it.

Heres some Pro's and Con's:

Pros:

Nice looking unit.
Quick to load SD card data.
Decent GUI.
Clear and responsive touchscreen.
Runs quiet.
Easy to bypass E-Brake function.

Cons:
Lacks EQ settings, Bass-Treble-Sub on/off...and pre-set EQ settings (Rock, Pop, Etc) Thats it...
Cannot customize wallpaper or screen saver.
Pain to adjust dim settings.
Doesnt power speakers like my old regular Pioneer did.
Seems to black out every so often for a split second while watching a movie. Not sure what thats all about....
Aux Input in front not intended for just audio from say your Phone or MP3 player.

I give this unit 4 out of 5 stars because it does what its intended to do and does it well, looks great, i dont have to worry about a motorized face taking a crap on me years down the road. But it just didnt come feature packed like some of the other DVD units Power Acoustik sells for around the same price. If you want just a basic touchscreen unit. Go for this one, price is right. If you want something you can spice up to your likings...keep looking.
on March 4, 2013
how can't i like this much technology at this very low price? very easy to install. make sure you have the correct wiring harness for your vehicle, seriously! No Joke I went through 3 and ended up having to rewire my own harness with the 3 harnesses that were slightly incompatible with my vehicle.
on December 10, 2013
I bought the radio for my 07 Saab but could never get an appropriate wiring harness to connect it. So, I put it in my Ford F250. Love it! Good sounds. It has plenty of potential as I am now getting ready to install back up camera and blu tooth.
on August 17, 2013
The unit's inputs did not work and I had to return the item. If you are looking to connect an iPhone/ipod, this system will not work. The display is clear, touchscreen works well, sound output is nice, installation is easy, and it is very user friendly. For anyone looking for basic function, this system is okay; but if you are looking to be able to expand the system or more options, I would recommend upgrading to purchasing a Kenwood or Pioneer, which are close to the same price point and offer more for your money. After returning, I purchased a Kenwood DDX370 and am MUCH happier!!
on July 30, 2013
i have had this stereo for a couple months now and i cant play my ipod because it makes my speakers sound like theyre gonna blow if i have the usb port plugged in and a cd it will play 2 different songs. it worked perfect till recently and still have no idea how to get my warranty
on March 14, 2013
it was great i loved it.this brand was ok .not bad at all.thinking about using this brand again in the future.
on July 3, 2013
I used 2 of these units in my 350z's. I have them connected at a 1500w sound setup with a custom built box. They fit and look great in the double din slots of the 350z's. The UI is a bit rustic, so if you want a fancy UI on the screen this is not for you. It however looks nice, works well and is responsive. Reads mostly all formats from USB but is a bit picky about AVI files for video.

Seamlessly connects bluetooth to my Blackberry z10 and iphone 5. Change songs, pause, play, etc all work. Works great with my $16 backup cam I got off ebay. I will note. One of the two units came with a burnt rear cam port, so it did not work, everything else worked fine. For that I am dropping 1 star.
on April 25, 2015
Ok peeps gonna make this short and honest!! This radio is awesome period!! Bluetooth is the bomb!! Has an on-screen dialpad for making phone calls and you can save your contacts to it!! Kinda staticie when doing handsfree convo!! Not that noticeable(just a heads-up)
Now the one part in the one part that makes me give it a 4 STAR RATING is..... In the description it clearly states this:
●Variable Subwoofer Level Control Effortlessly balance the subwoofer volume witha separate sub level control ( all i see is Subwoofer OFF and ON) Now the real kicker is here:
●Selectable 80Hz,120Hz,or 160Hz low-pass filter
(That's a lie. It doesn't have that setting. I know i haven't over looked it. I been doing audio hook-up for 15+yrs!!)
Now I'm not saying the radio suck or not worth it because of that. I just give it 4 STAR RATING because thats one of the reasons I oredered this one. Just cause it doesn't have this setting does take away from sound quality. This setting is strictly for subwoofer settings. Plus you add this radio and 2 Power Acoustik Nb.1 tweeters and you got some clean crisp snaps,taps,clicks,and ticks!! Id highly recommend this radio!! Don't listen to the other titty babies on here with negative comments. I'm an honest person and i really rely on the reviews to choose a good product but you got people who leave neg comments just being stupid and not knowing what talking about. Some people will order a gallon of milk on here if they could and see the estimated arrival is 20-25 days and still complain cause they got spoilt milk lol!!This radio is worth it!!
on November 7, 2014
You get what you pay for here. I bought this expecting the quality to be decent, and it's just that. Although it lacks customizability, it gets the job done.
on June 20, 2013
The radio lapse a little when changing to a different source and cannot read over 40 songs on a usb stick. But for the price pretty decent.