Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ac Power Adapter Charger for Philips Pet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 18, 2011
Works perfectly with my portable DVD player. This is the second time I have had to replace the charger. The first time, I spend $30 buying it straight from Philips. This time, I spent much less and it works perfectly fine.
on August 2, 2012
The above indicated piece of equipment was ordered for the Philips 9 inch portable television set which was ordered at the same time. We tried it and it does work as described. Unfortunately the television itself failed to receive more than two or three channels from our suburban house using both the included antenna and a UHF antenna. A power adapter also came with the television set, and it works equally well.

As a result, we would not be able to report any long term use of the product, as the television was of little use to us.
on June 26, 2011
I could not locate my personal DVD players charger. Loved this little DVD player, that also allows for IPOD. Great gift from my daughter. I have been unable to locate the charger for awhile..so glad to find this replacement. Works perfectly. Thank you.
on January 1, 2012
Now i can enjoy the use of our portable dvd..my kids enjoy it on her crib..it makes easier to let mykid fall asleep. Convenient in charging.
on June 13, 2014
If you are buying this for a PET DVD player, (which requires 9 volt 2.2 Amp), beware of them switching products. The one I recieved was 9 volt 1.0 Amp. If I tried to use it with the DVD player I would burn out the adapter.
on July 9, 2012
Ac Power Adapter Charger for Philips Pet701 Pet703 Pet711 Pet713 Pet824 Pet1007 Pet742 worked perfectly; was received promptly. It was ordered to replace the original which was misplaced. No problems.
on November 14, 2011
This replacement power supply works as described. I recommend it. There is not much else you can say about a power supply, it's kind of an invisible product.
on November 29, 2010
Have not had any problems. Only problem is keeping my cat from chewing on the cord. Liked the size and fit.
on September 23, 2011
I needed a new plug and I knew I would find it on Amazon. It came faster than I expected it. It works well.
on March 3, 2011
A great replacement or even an extra charger that works just as well as the original one with dvd player.