Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
hi Stefanie, The cord will work for any of the apple products that accept this attachment design. It is rated for 120v. (standard U.S. plug). The "W" stands for watts. the 60W comes from the adapter. Take a look at your 60w DC converter that the cord will plug into. Most standard apple converters have look like a "bean" (capsule shape with a "V" indentation between the two metal prongs). If you have an Apple® MagSafe 60W Power Adapter for MacBook® and MacBook® Pro. then it will work. It will work for any of the MacBook power supplies. The wall extension is just a cord to extend the converter. The extension needs to be plugged in directly to the wall and not into another extension cord. Doing this will put to much stress on your system. All cords are rated for a specific distance and this will cause issues. Hope this helps Keith Castillo
Nov 14, 2013 by Jennifer C.
vote
It ought to work for any Mac. I have used it with a MacBook Air and a 15" MacBook Pro. This is the generic end of the cord, that goes into the wall on one end and into the white transformer box on the other end, so it doesn't care which Mac is on the other end of the white transformer box.
Feb 18, 2014 by Imelda The Hon
votes
It does charge the battery.
Feb 2, 2015 by janel
votes
Hi , Item will be shipped from Austin, Texas. Thank you
Jan 4, 2015 by David
votes
yes it does
Nov 3, 2014 by Hugo Enrich Granados Brunschkewitz III
votes
There is no warranty but the price and quality is so good, that if you get 6 months of use out of it, you're money ahead. It's really a great product for super cheap! It's almost too good to be true.
Oct 15, 2014 by T.L.
votes
The Mac power supplies are 100-220v, so it should work fine.
Sep 16, 2014 by Mark Ford
votes
No this is the cord for the Macintosh other wise known as Apple loptop, IPad, iPhone, charger extension cord only and it is only for apple products.
Sep 4, 2014 by Hugo Enrich Granados Brunschkewitz III
votes
Yes. I never use it. When I bought it, it was new. I did not open the original package. After I bought it , I found I did not need it.
Aug 22, 2014 by user123
votes
I don't have a G4, but the photo of the charger looks to have the same connectors as my MBP; so yes, it will work fine.
Aug 10, 2014 by Mark Ford
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers