5.0 out of 5 stars Not a knock off
I bought this to throw in my backpack because my current one is strung through my desk and it is annoying to have to unwire it go somewhere then rewire it. It is much easier to just take the power block out and just leave the cord hanging there.

Published 11 months ago by Jschmitke

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate. Would buy again.
It's a cord! Ok, fits my Macbook converter fine. May cause a bit more heat than the Apple original but this doesn't affect the Mac.
Published 7 days ago by Alex Brunel

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a knock off, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Ac Power Adapter Extension Wall Cord Cable for Apple Mac Ibook Macbook Pro Us Plug (Electronics)

The one thing that shocked me is that this is a legitimate Apple cord. I mean it has all the markings that Apple has on their cords

Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, December 7, 2013
Plugs right into the cord that connects to the computer (I'm not savvy on the terminology;) ) Saved me from having to buy the $75 full unit from Apple...I'll take a bargain any day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 2, 2014
I didn't doubt this thing for a second...Bottom line is that it works well and i have yet to find a problem with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cord, April 4, 2014
This cord was MUCH longer than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise. Seems to be made of a good quality material and gives me so much more wiggle room when I need to have my Mac plugged in.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!, March 15, 2014
I don't really know what else to say, I wanted a second chord, and this one works and was cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple OEM, June 28, 2014
A. Richards (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
Manufactured by Apple supplier Volex. Item was brand new in sealed bag. Same fitting as the short plug that comes with your Macbook Pro, only longer. Now we keep the shorty in the laptop bag, and just slide off the powerblock when it's time to travel, leaving this extender plugged into the powerstrip. Lets you put some distance between the bulky white powerblock and your outlet. It's exactly what you'd expect from Apple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Power Cord, April 12, 2014
Great cord. High quality; no defects. No problems so far using all my Apple products. Better value than retail pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one, March 25, 2014
Excellent product and service. Shipping was extremely fast. This cord looks just like the orginal cord that was shipped with my Mac, which I misplaced and since has been found. You cant have to many cords laying around... Ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 18, 2014
Got this for my apple macbook power brick provided by work. Wish they were just standard! It is good stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but it has some cosmetic blemishes., March 8, 2014
I have a Macbook Pro which I bought in my home country.

I just moved to the US a month ago and I wanted a way of plugging my Mac without using a plug adapter. So I bought this in Amazon.

This thing works great, it looks like a well built product. Except that the plug has some mild physical damage marks. If this was a genuine product, I'd say this would be a 2nd selection one.