Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Capacity: Medium|Color: Blue/White|Change
Price:$8.99+ Free shipping

on February 20, 2012
Ok, so I saw this online for only a dollar. I figured I'd give it a try, I mean, professional baseball players and NFL athletes were endorsing it, so clearly it wasn't just a silicone band with a hologram sticker, right? Well, upon arrival and trying it out, I was sadly disappointed. I tried lifting my car, but it wouldn't budge. I tried jumping over my garage, instead I just looked like an idiot (in front of my cute neighbor) by slamming into the garage door. I was sadly disappointed, but figured it looked cool anyway, so I left it on when I went to sleep. This is when things got serious.

That night I was restless and woke up with the sweats. Upon glancing down, the Power Balance band was glowing and emitting this entrancing sound. Upon gazing into the hologram I saw a very odd looking creature holding a Power Balance band identical to the one I was wearing. Upon looking closer, I realized I was actually being sucked into the hologram! At first I resisted, but a soothing voice told me that everything would be okay, and that I had passed the initial test and that I was one of the chosen. I was trained in the hologram for what felt like years and given special abilities to take back home. After being commissioned into the Power Balance band League of the Chosen, I was sent back to my bed. The crazy thing was, no time had passed between when I was sucked into the band and when I was released. I though it all a dream and went back to sleep.

Upon awaking the next day, I found that I wasn't hungry. So I decided to go for a jog. That's when my entire world was flipped upside down. As I drove to the metropark's jogging trail, I saw a police car speed by me. Being the curious natured individual I am, I decided to follow him. He ended up pulling up to a bank surrounded by about 15 police officers and a S.W.A.T. truck. Apparently four heavily armed individuals had taken hostages at the local Chase bank and were going to execute one every hour if the police didn't give in to their demands. Suddenly, my Power Balance Band started humming. A bright light engulfed my body and I found myself wearing a Superman like outfit, except instead of red and blue, it was white on white, just like my Power Balance band! Everyone was astounded as I walked up to the door and flung it open. I hardly knew what I was doing, but my instincts had set it! Immediately, I saw one of the gunmen holding my cute neighbor hostage with a gun to the back of her head. She looked into my eyes and I saw a mixture of bewilderment and raging sexual passion. I then heard her whisper "David...is that you?" Before I could do anything, the bank robber pulled the trigger. In the time it took for the bullet to leave the chamber, under a thousandth of a second, I had made my way across the room and spun the gun around, facing the gunman. The police chalked it up as a suicide.

After flying away and stopping a terrorist attack on the Eiffel Tower, I returned home to figure out how to revert back to my usual self. Upon landing in my back yard, the White on White Power Balance suit disappeared. So there I was, locked outside my house, and the kicker, I was naked. Then I heard a voice. It was my neighbor. She was on her porch staring at me in awe. Apparently, the Power Balance band also...what's the proper word?..."adds" to pre-existing bodily extensions. Needless to say, we got it on. Hard. After hours and hours of lovemaking, we decided to start dating. I bought her a Power Balance band the next day, and now we avert world disasters and terrorist acts together. And the sex...PHENOMENAL.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, this is the greatest dollar I've ever invested in anything. Seriously, try it out for yourself.

(Upon reading this out loud to myself, I realize it sounds like a crock full of horse crap, but I'm super serious. This all happened. You want proof? You remember that fire that happened at your school last week, killing 16 students? Oh, you don't? Yea, you're welcome.)

In all reality, it's a fashion statement, not much else.
3333 comments| 546 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2013
You know when you meet someone and talk to them for a few minutes and realize, "Oh my god, this person is a moron, why I am talking to them? I wish I could get the last 5 minutes of my life back." Well since these bracelets were invented, that never happens to me anymore, you see someone wearing one and boom; you are able to ascertain in a millisecond that this person is severely mentally deficient. Thank you to the inventor of this product for sorting out the gene pool for us.
on May 7, 2010
I purchased with a "grain of salt" but had been impressed with the balance trick. I now think it is a scam, because I don't feel anything. The balance trick did not work on anyone I tried it on with my new bracelet.
55 comments| 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
I recently bought a Power Balance Silicone Wristband from the Power Balance website. After seeing the difference between that one, and the one I bought on Amazon, I contacted Power Balance directly. Here's their response, "We do not sell Power Balance on Amazon. Their website is one of our biggest counterfeiters. We only authorize to sell them at our sporting goods stores; TO LIST A FEW, such as: DICKS, FINISHLINE, SPORTS AUTHORITY, ACADEMY, SCHEELS, MODELL'S, ETC.... You can also go into our website and click on where it says stores locator. We don't authorize any sales at fairs, mall kiosks, Flea markets, swapmeets, tradeshows, Amazon, EBay, As seen on TV."
on November 26, 2010
I don't know what I expected, but I got a rubber braclet. S'cuz me, Silicone Wristband. I wore it for 2 weeks and noticed absolutely nothing.
on January 27, 2011
Received wristbands do not look like product in photo.Not the real powerbalance. Ineffective does not improve balance. Contacted seller no cash refunds and charge restocking fees. Very disappointed. I have purchased many item from Amazon and have always have had praise for the web site until this purchase.I would hope if they get negative reports reguarding a company they would not continue dealing with them.
on April 20, 2010
What is there to say. I read the articles claiming it to be a complete hoax. I read the reviews telling me that it miraculously worked. I'm hoping for the "placebo" affect to kick in. That's where weak minded people are cured of a disease by taking a "sugar pill" that contains nothing but hope. Apparently I'm weak minded enough to buy this thing, but not weak minded enough to experience the placebo effect. Just My Luck.
22 comments| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2011
i purchased this item knowing it has no miraculous powers and anyone who does purchase for that reason,well your an idiot.i made my purchase because it looks nice,not because i was expecting extreme balance and performance,any1 purchasing this for that reason you will be disappointed deservedly so!! CONSUMERS USE COMMON SENSE !!
on October 13, 2013
I ordered these after visiting the real manufacture website & deciding that $30 a piece is too much, especially to just try out the bracelet and see if it is what I am looking for. Instead I ordered from here thinking the product will be "real" like the one that costs so much more. Big mistake.
This bracelet does look authentic, even had me fooled that there is a magnet inside the hologram. About a week of wear in my dog started chewing the bracelet and the hologram fall off... there is no magnet, nothing.. just a piece of shiny paper with a hologram printed on one side. So I cut open the other hologram and the same thing was in there.
One of my cousins had a magnetic balance bracelet and I thought this one would be the same as hers, but that is a huge mistake in thinking. This is nothing more than a silicone or rubber bracelet, nothing more. If I'd known for real this is a fake, then I'd have saved my money.
on July 8, 2012
I had ordered a Power Balance Band and it had taken 19 days to come. When I first got it I was excited, but then when I opened it the box was all messed up and the power band wasn't even in place. You basically get for what you pay for. I had a bad experience.