on November 11, 2012
Verified Purchase
The flashlight is smaller than I expected, but works as advertised. When plugged into a socket, it protrudes about 3.5 inches from the wall, which is a bit more than I expected. I am concerned that it might get bumped by someone walking by, but so far, OK. They could have designed the charger to be a bit more compact. The nightlight works fine, but the light in the hallway during the day is not sufficient to activate the sensor and turn the nightlight off. A minor problem. The LEDs product a broad beam of light rather than a focused beam. That's OK, I guess because you wouldn't use this light to view an object 100 feet away. Overall, it is a compact unit, and so far, after a week, works fine.

Update 22 Dec: I have revised my rating downward by one star. The nightlight never turns off, so the photocell must be very insensitive to light. I have placed the light in a bright room, and it still never turns off. When in the charging stand, the bulbs in the flashlight are always dimly "on". Don't understand why this happens. Perhaps it indicates that the batteries are fully charged. When removed from the charging stand, the flashlight works as expected.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations