Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cool Power Gamer Series CP-G880 880W 20+4-pin Blue LED Fan ATX Power Supply w/SATA, PCI-E& Dual 12V Rails (Black)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 21, 2012
So I bought this deal to replace an old power supply. Upon arrival I hooked it all up and heard a loud pop sound. Instantly I knew this one had just blown. So I bought another from a different retailer and got it and used it for a week before it blew as well. I ultimately bought a corsair and have had no issues what so ever with them. This brand is trash and cheaply made. Don't waste your money on these cheap power supplies, in the end you will just end up paying more for a quality one.
on November 18, 2012
I just bought this power supply last week and it died in less than 3-4 days. I can't believe that an 800Watt Xion I have runs better and has not fried and this one that is 880Watt just stopped working after 3-4 days of use. The fuse is still intact and it doesnt smeel like burnt. It just stopped working. I had to put my 800Watt power supply back in and I'm returning this 880Watt "for gaming" power supply back. What a joke.
on January 4, 2013
After being installed for less than 2 weeks, of which it ran about 10 hours total, I went to turn on my computer and there was a pop and smoke billowing from the back of the power supply. I should have known that an 880W unit for less than $40 was a waste. I wish I had my hours back replacing my old unit. DO NOT BUY.
on September 4, 2013
I ordered this power supply without realizing how s***ty it is. Based on the reviews i had a 50-50 shot at the power supply working or breaking everything. When i returned it, i received no refund. I had to message them myself just to get my money back.
on April 30, 2013
I bought this power supply about a month ago so I could put it in a computer I was building. Finally, I finished building it and it worked for a few days. It wasn't even a week until one day I got home and my computer wouldn't turn on. I tested the power supply and sure enough, it was dead. According to many other reviews on this product, it seems like it was failing for pretty much everybody that purchased it. I definitely would not recommend this to anybody.
on August 13, 2013
This PSU is OK in it's operation, BUT, they advertise 880w - WHICH IT IS, but they divide out the current across all rails, 25a on 3.3 and 5, and 28a on 12v... 28 AMPS? My old Thermaltake 600w did more than that! I upgraded to a GTX 660ti, and this won't run it! And i dont have anything else drawing current, 1 proc, 1 HD... that's it!

DON'T buy this if you plan on getting a good graphics card... It's NOT designed for "gaming"
on December 22, 2012
it stopped working on the second day,i threw in one of my old power supplies to the motherboard and it worked.So the problem solved.This power supply sucks!!!
on December 18, 2012
I guess thats what you get for buying a $42.00 power supply. I knew it was too good to be true. GARBAGE
on February 5, 2014
Been a loooooong time since ive found something that i could say that about. 800w and its light as a feather. moderate noise in a raidmax case but the exhaust fans that are on the case make a bit more noise than it does so technically im pleased about the noise level.

as of 7/10/15 it died. uppon opening the power supply i found that a latge board fuse had blow out. while im disaponted that it broke i am impressed that it functioned correctly in the fact that it stopped a micro surge from frying my board. i am happy enough with the brand to buy the upgrade to this the 1080watt. i could not find an 1180watt on amazon at the time of purchase.

beware on this model there have been updates at the factory that sellers do not include i rebought it before i decided on the up grade to find it does not have the correct number of pcie cables nor molex cables. if you need what is listed in this description 2 pcie 6 molex go with the 1080. tje reason behind the change is probably the micro surge i encountered.
on October 30, 2012
This product seemed like a steal because of the power to price ratio. After using this power supply for about three days, it blew out. This is the second worst product I have ever bought on Amazon. Please do not waste your money on this cheap product.

UPDATE: After trying to get a refund/replacement for months from the "Price Pro's" I have not heard a single thing back from them. Not only did I waste my money on this product I am never even going to get the courtesy of a reply saying that I've been shafted.