- Publisher: Quantum Leap; 2nd edition (1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883599067
- ISBN-13: 978-1883599065
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,182,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Power Multi-Level Marketing Paperback – 1995
The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
Discover what it means to be a team player in this new book by leadership expert Patrick Lencioni. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
the answer is that I did not read it. I didn't read it because "multi-level marketing" isn't what I was searching for. It didn't have anything to do with the service nor the quality of the book. So, how could I rate it?
My only options then - would be to ignore your request of rate the purchase.