Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 17, 2014
VisIting the USA I'd forgotten to take my phone charger, so bought the tip and USB Charging cable, which work just as they should, and with a USB Socket on a Laptop or a mains-powered one, you're all set for charging a lot of Nokia phones (mine is the N95 8GB, which isn't mentioned in the item's list, but has the same connection as those which are in the list). Radio Shack used to sell these, but no longer, so Amazon to the rescue!
on August 20, 2014
If you need A 2mm charger this is your best bet! It workes with the jumbl bluetooth wireless hands free calling and streaming device just lay it on a flat surface! So if you need a 2mm in diameter charger and you have a igo charger this will work for you!
on May 14, 2011
Fits my phone just fine (a Nokia Nuron/5230), no problems.

Hard to give something as basic as this anything other than three stars. It fits, it charges. A bit pricey like other iGo tips, but oh well. It's a good solution overall.
on September 13, 2011
It's not the best option. The phone has to be perfectly placed on the counter and it cannot be touched because it will come off. Too flimsy but for now it is doing its job. I wouldn't purchase it again if I knew.
on June 19, 2013
I like all the iGo tips that I bought it is a lot easier to carry one cord than three different ones. I have one cord in my car & my husband.
on February 5, 2013
I purchased this for my Nokia 700 and it seems to work well. I haven't noticed any looseness as others have mentioned.
on April 8, 2008
This does not fit the N82 very well. It constantly slips out with very little pressure.

iGo needs to produce a tip designed actually for these phones.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse