- Series: World Bank Studies
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: World Bank Publications (July 29, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0821387790
- ISBN-13: 978-0821387795
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,117,377 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Power and People: The Benefits of Renewable Energy in Nepal (World Bank Studies)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more