Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 15, 2010
There's a lot of confusion on Amazon about these 'Power of a Praying...' books because their covers look similar. Stormie made THREE books for each spouse: 1) the book itself; 2) a study guide for individuals or small groups; 3) a booklet full of prayers to pray for each day. This book is the prayer booklet for husbands. There is also one for the wives.

People are writing reviews for the main book here when really this is the page for the prayer booklet. Both are awesome but it causes confusion for those who are ordering the books.

At any rate, this is an indispensable tool for praying for your wife daily. If used every day, you will cycle through it approximately every two months. It's small and easy to use and take on travel. Each prayer is based on scriptural principles and covers a specific area of your wife's life.
on March 19, 2010
First of all I bought this under my wife's account. As a husband, I bought this book to pray for my wife and I but it is so much more. My kids have gotten on their knees with me and prayed and it included them in the prayer. GOD figures this stuff out and knows what we need from day to day. I recommend this book for every husband.
on January 12, 2008
Originally I thought this book would be similar to the "The Power of a Praying Wife", but after realized that this format was much better because he does not like to read, and it is short and to the point.
on January 1, 2008
What a powerful book! I love this entire series. We ALL need more prayer in our lives and more prayer for our spouses and children.
on January 8, 2016
Book of Prayers is an excellent accompaniment to the actual book. It provides an area to write notes and meditative thoughts of reflection and perfect accompaniment to the actual book. I purchased this as a gift for my new son-in-law along with his bible and found myself carefully reading it as not to break the spine! It was a well-received gift that I was happy I purchased!
on May 30, 2012
Mrs. Ormartian took some very deep and real prayers and condensed them to about five lines. I find this completely insufficient. While the booklet version is tiny and useful. If your husband is going to have a quiet time with a physical Bible than, there is no need to use this tiny version of the book. There is no way that five lines could ever be as complete as what she has worked through in the larger version. There is a significant difference in how the prayers are put together as well. The ones in this mini version seem so slapdash, as if you say, "I want to pray for my wife, but I really don't want to spend more than thirty seconds." the Larger version prayers do take a couple minutes, but your wife is worth is worth it.
on August 26, 2015
I love her prayer books. I pray pretty much all day long but I struggle with words or trying to cover everything in my loved ones lives.. Stormie covers every need and as a result I am more aware of aspects of my families lives that I don't usually notice.
on January 16, 2014
A friend gave this pocket book as a present and I lost it. 3 Days after loosing it I really got to miss it so I ordered another one. I literally never leave home without it! An exceptional book recommended for every husband as it is for its counterpart for every wife! You wont be disappointed!
on September 28, 2013
All of Stormie Omartian's prayer books are based on Scripture and I find them helpful. I bought this for my Daughter-in-Law to pray for her husband. If wives aren't praying for their husbands, who is? I recommend this book to anyone looking for Scripture based prayers.
on September 9, 2015
While its good for prayers....THIS IS NOT A FULL SIZE BOOK NOR DOES IT HAVE A CONTENTS. I have the power of prayer for a wife devotional and thought this would be like that. You cannot search for a prayer, you would have to go through each page to figure out what prayer.

This REALLY needs a list to show what prayers are in there.