4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly entertaining, even after a dozen viewings!
Published on January 2, 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars My Review
This item was sent incorrectly, the contents did not match the product. A completely different tape was sent instead of the listed title.
Published 18 months ago by G.E.H.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly entertaining, even after a dozen viewings!, January 2, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Return of the Magna Defender [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Ok, I have to confess I'm a full-time mom and my son is the power rangers maniac in our house, but I actually enjoyed this movie. It's a thousand times better than that awful Power Rangers in Space movie (which with it's horrible special effects reminded me of Godzilla movies), and I liked the ending. The Power Ranger fan in your household will like the megazords and galactic beasts and there's enough action to keep kids entertained for a solid 90 minutes. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars If You're A Fan Of Power Rangers, This Tape Is Worth Your $!, December 6, 2000
"redranger01" (Honolulu, HI United States) - See all my reviews
For a show intended for kids, this was really quite good. If you can suspend your disbelief and refrain from being too critical, this tape has some really neat effects, cool acrobatic martial arts sequences, and some interesting looking characters and weapons. You get a full 90 minutes on this tape, so depending on whether you enjoy the Power Rangers or not, that can be either good or bad. But if you've got a kid in the family or you're just a kid at heart and into light-fare sci-fi martial arts action, this tape is a pretty great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE NEW MEMBER TO THE POWER TEAM!, March 12, 2000
By A Customer
I think the Power Rangers Lost Galaxy meeting the Magna Defender is awsome. A hero from 3,000 years ago has returned for revenge against Scorpius for killing his son. Mike, the Red Ranger's brother later becomes the Magna Defender, witch is so incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars movie works great, is a good one, March 11, 2007
Shay Olivo (Vista, California) - See all my reviews
The VHS tape worked perfectly and is one my kids love. Excellent purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars GO GALACTIC!, February 17, 2000
By A Customer
Far, far away. Deep in space lives an unknown galaxy, where 5 powerful sabers are held in a stone for 3,000 years. Then new heros arise to free them and become new rangers. This movie is really cool. It has cool special effects, cool action, cool heros, and more! You should watch this power movie, it just might take you into a lost galaxy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the high points of Lost Galaxy., June 9, 2014
In case you are wondering why I ordered this when I have the complete season on DVD, it was because I needed it so I could make a music video for the Magna Defender with the image song for his Japanese counterpart, as well one for the Lost Galaxy Rangers with the theme song for the Japanese version of the show. All I need to say is that this is one of the most memorable arcs of the season. It is surprisingly dark at points for something aimed at children (which I almost always encourage, as it often makes the series more memorable). The last episode actually had me crying. If you don't have a DVD player, this will do until you find one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 6, 2013
Good show still even after 10 plus years and the movie showed up faster then estimated time of arrival! The show is a little cheesy but still fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars My Review, December 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars GO GALACTIC!, February 17, 2000
Jeff Arnell (Everett, WA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been watching their show on fox kids, November 4, 1999
By A Customer
I have been watching their movies part 1 and 2 and I thought that it was really good show to watch it alot so it is bad sample for little kid's should not watch it because they will start to fight each other we should not let our children watch it.

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Return of the Magna Defender [VHS]