5.0 out of 5 stars Content Listing
Episode List:
Christmas Together, Friends Forever (Samurai)
I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger (MMPR Season 3)
A Season to Remember (Zeo)
Published 22 months ago by Silverback_Christianpaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, overpriced bad joke
Published 18 months ago by Eric Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars Content Listing, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Power Rangers Samurai: Christmas Together, Friends Forever DVD (DVD)
Episode List:
Christmas Together, Friends Forever (Samurai)
I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger (MMPR Season 3)
A Season to Remember (Zeo)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, overpriced bad joke, January 14, 2013
I knew I was paying $12 for one new 22 minute episode plus one I already owned and one I will soon own. That's not the problem. The problem is that they had the audacity to release what is, basically, a $15 MSRP single episode disc of a ****ing FLASHBACK episode where 70%+ of the footage is recycled. This is, literally, probably the biggest rip-off video release I have ever purchased of any kind. I love the rangers, and I'm glad it's back in Saban's hands (if for no other reason than that we should actually get all of the full seasons released, as opposed to when disney had it and they never released all of any season on any format), but this is a bad joke. There is NO way this should have been released by itself. The sad part is, Super Samurai's "complete season" box is missing the Halloween and Christmas episodes, so they are going to do the same thing again this year. Hopefully those aren't flashback episodes as well. If this is all you are missing of Samurai (assuming this is being read after the rest of it is released), don't bother. Watch the episode on amazon prime, or one of the many other places it is legally available, and save yourself $10-15. I'm all for supporting the disc sales of Power Rangers, but not THIS one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Rangers Samurai Christmas episode, June 14, 2014
This is an excellent addition to the collection of episodes for the Samurai series. In this episode Emily is writing her sister about the past year. She recalls different things that have happened to the rangers since becoming rangers and especially how they became rangers. Each ranger looks forward to Christmas and Mike gets a surprise when he thinks everyone forgot him. Also Bulk and Spike recall their past year learning to become samurai and they receive a gift from the green ranger who learned the true meaning of Christmas. Also this product contains two Christmas episodes from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers "I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger" and Power Rangers Zeo "A Season to Remember." This is for anyone who likes Power Rangers, collects the Power Rangers seasons and especially Samurai.

5.0 out of 5 stars loves it, March 2, 2014
My 4 yr old son loves this movie. He will watch it over and over. We have rented it but I shouldve bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, November 21, 2013
My boys still love their Power Ranger Samuai shows....so this one is great for car rides to our family's house and for quiet time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy loves power rangers, October 9, 2013
R. Huser (mukwonago, wi) - See all my reviews
My son loved this dvd. Thought the combination of power rangers and christmas was fantactic. A modern version of saving santa.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on this..., July 6, 2013
Pass on this, I feel the "Product Details" is a little misleading, they should say up front this is three separate episodes, and not pass this off as a movie.

Also, all the episodes on this DVD, can be found for FREE, on Netflix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Rangers, December 2, 2012
This Video will bring hours of entertainment to my nephew.I can,t wait till it's christmas morning to see his little face of joy. !)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie, July 8, 2013
This is a really cute movie. My six year-old son is obsessed with the Power Rangers and he LOVES this movie. It has a very nice message. There's no real "fighting" in it, just some remembered battles. And the two goofballs of the show are really nice to each other and have a happy ending for once.

3.0 out of 5 stars THEY WERE GIFT, February 26, 2013
MY GRANDSON LOVE IT.THE PACKAGE WAS WELL PRESENTED THE PRICE WAS AFFORDABLE I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Power Rangers Samurai: Christmas Together, Friends Forever DVD