Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Power Rangers Samurai - Nintendo DS
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on December 8, 2011
So first of all my Son and Daughter adore the Power Rangers. They are great and show about Teamwork and Respect.The Game was a must have for them so me as a mother bought it for them they loved it! GO GO SAMURAI!!!
The Game:
- Great Power Ranger Music.

- Is Based off the first Season of Power Rangers Samurai

- You can play as all 5 Rangers and unlock the Golden Ranger

- It's more than a punch and a slash their is many combos and you can use various objects and interact with things in the game such as solid walls and slash the moogers(villians) out of the trees.

- Great Boss Battles and finally what the kids want the Megazord Battles.

This game is really great and not as violent as those shooting games, so I really recommend getting this game for the holiday season as a stocking stuffer or for any ocassion.
RANGERS TOGETHER SAMURAI FOREVER!!!! (This game is also on Wii)
on December 29, 2011
I got this for my 5 year old grandson and he loves it. Power Rangers are fun for him in any form
on July 3, 2013
My son loves the power rangers show, bought this for him after a lot of begging on his part. He was excited to receive it but soon stopped playing it be cause he couldn't get past the tutorial part of the game. Wasted all that money on junk!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old and he loves it and plays it all the time. I gave this a 5 Star rating because my son wanted it really bad and knew from friends that it was great and now that he has it he plays it and says it is great.
on December 28, 2011
My six year old loves this game, he has a hard time putting it down. His older brother does have to help him navigate through some scens, but overall can play it by himself.
on January 5, 2012
My son loves Power Rangers and while I think he struggles a little with this game - he still loves it!
on December 25, 2012
Game loads fine and prompts you to start a new game. Once you select new game it asks you to select your power ranger of choice and then it takes you into a tutorial. Problem is no matter which power ranger you select the tutorial never finishes and there is nothing to select to move on. If you hit the home button it restarts the game and sends you back into the tutorial. Tried killing hundreds of stationary moogers in the tutorial and still was not able to get into the game. My 3 year son received this as one of his Christmas presents for his new 3DS XL and is very disappointed to say the least.
on January 28, 2013
My 10 yr old autistic son has been wild about anything power rangers this past Christmas and new year. This just made his day when he got this.
on March 25, 2013
My grandson loved this game. Of course he's 6 so in a week he will be into something different. But for the time being, it works
on March 10, 2014
The game works fine it was a gift for my grandson. I was a bit disappointed that the game did not come in a case. I understand it was a used game but I thought it would still come in a case. If I had know that I would had not given my grandson a used game. The game works fine no issues with the game but next time I won't get a used game.