Power Rangers Samurai is an Action-Adventure game for Nintendo Wii in which the popular Power Ranger franchise makes a return. Using your skills as one of several Power Rangers and an impressive array of martial arts skills and weapons defeat an slew of enemies that have bled over into your world from the Netherworld. Features include: easy-to-use Wii Remote specific controls, team-based battles as Ranger and the ability to merge with other Power Rangers to form the giant Samurai Megazord and go into battle.
Go Go Samurai!
A new generation of Power Rangers is here for the Nintendo Wii in Power Rangers Samurai. Practice the ancient Symbols of Samurai Power, activate your Spin Swords and become your favorite Samurai Ranger. Use your special powers and weapons to battle the evil forces of the Netherworld. Employ teamwork to join forces with your fellow Rangers and activate the Samurai Megazord for epic boss battles. Rangers Together, Samurai Forever.
Key Game Features
- Protect the World From Evil - Join the new generation of Power Rangers to master the mystical and ancient Samurai Symbols of Power which give you control over the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest, and Earth
- Armed For Battle - Use your Samuraizer (Wii Remote) to master the symbols and morph into Red, Blue, Green, Yellow or Pink Ranger, then use your Fire Smasher, HydroBow, Forest Spear, Earth Slicer, or Sky Fan to battle hordes of Nighlok monsters
- Teamwork - Martial arts training and fitness combined with team-based battles teaches the importance of working together, friendship, and responsibility to battle armies of evil and overcome tough challenges
- Samurai Power Up – Unlock secret passageways, access hidden items, and get power to defeat the armies of evil while collecting enough Zord discs to activate the Samurai Megazord needed to take down the MegaMonster once and for all
- Samurai Megazord, We Are United - Engage in exciting boss battles against Nighlok MegaMonsters by combining your animal Zords to form the giant Samurai Megazord
Arm yourself for battle.
Exciting boss battles.
Single & team-based tactics.
Wii Remote specific controls.