Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on July 16, 2012
My girls (4 and 5) absolutely LOVE Power Rangers Samurai, so when I saw that the DVD was coming out, I knew I had to get it for them. I wish they would make more episodes, because I am getting so tired of watching the same episodes over and over again. The girls love this DVD, but with only four episodes on the DVD, it just doesn't have enough. I wish they would have put all 8 episodes on one DVD instead of splitting it into two.
on June 21, 2012
Since no one bothered to post a review, here is mine.

volume one of pr samurai begins with Origins 1 and 2. i was afraid they would of put these eps in a later dvd since they were purposefully aired out of order, but rest assured they are in their proper order. the episodes look amazing! i'm wondering why lionsgate didnt release a bluray release as a combo package thing but whatever, i hear lionsgate will release a full boxset of pr samurai but at a later date. most likely after the series finishes airing.
the special features are as follows, original audition tapes for the 5 rangers, ranger swarm video taken at the licensing show back in early 2011 i believe, and how to stay fit videos for each ranger.
the main english track is in english 5 dolby digital, and the spanish and french audio tracks both are in 2.0. there are no subtitles, and theres a trailer for power rangers super samurai that aired before the season was aired so thats a nice touch.
if your a power ranger fan, please support this release. the dvds look great, and the extra bonuses although small is something we've never gotten from a disney release. so i say its totally worth the purchase!

Power Rangers Samurai: The Team Unites (Volume One)
on January 14, 2013

Auditions Featurette
Train Like a Ranger Videos
Power Rangers Swarm Video
Character Gallery

Good to see Samurai hit dvd, but it only has 4 episodes. Try to get it for a good price if you can.
on April 25, 2014
This show is a great it shows a child how to protect himself more mentally than physically. The show is not at all targeted to violence as one would think. It's was a great pass time for me when I was a child growing up and I'm glad our son is enjoying this too.
Our son is really enjoying these old favorites of ours.
Cynthia
on June 11, 2015
Got this as a gift for my son, he absolute loves it. Plenty of episodes to choose from although I don't believe it's the entire season. If you're looking for a specific episode I can't help you, but if your kids just simply enjoy power rangers, this will keep them occupied for hours.
on June 5, 2013
My 4 year old loves everything to do with the Power Rangers! They are great videos for teaching good values too!
on December 31, 2014
My oldest son is a Power Ranger super fan so i bought this for him for his last birthday, he loved it! And so did his younger brother and sister. Well...we did too. It's great for all ages to watch, action packed, funny, and actually interesting compared to a lot of this other seasons out there. Just be ready to buy the next season when you finish watching this one!!
on May 9, 2013
Really good DVD to add to any power rangers collection. The first four episodes to the Samurai Season! I would buy it
on July 21, 2012
I was ABSOLUTELY satisfied with the product I recently purchased!! The quality is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it!!
on November 21, 2013
My boys still love their Power Ranger Samuai shows....so this one is great for car rides to our family's house and for quiet time.