Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sewell Direct SW-30174  Bulk RG6 with Power Siamese Cable, 1000-Feet Spool, High Copper CSS, Shielded, Black, Indoor
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2015
First the Ugly...
There I was being awesome in my living room when I heard a knock at my front door. I look down on my porch and see a sad white box with a few sides that had been burst open the whole thing being held together with clear tape and a faded label addressed to me... poor thing looked like it had been through hell to get to my door step (or at the very least been sitting in the back of a truck being smashed and squished for a few months) but I didn't order a box it was the treasure that was inside that I wanted. After some tug o' war I managed to get some cable out. (I found if you flip it on its side it works better)

Now the Good.
I use to install satellite dishes so I'm used to coax cables. This cable is copper clad, but its high quality copper clad cable (if your not sure weather your cable is copper clad or solid copper clip a small piece of the material in question and hold it up to a magnet, copper isn't very magnetic so if its solid copper the magnet won't pick it up) the dielectric is firm and the foil is securely attached, braiding is dense with lots of small strands and the jacket is thick and doesn't seem like it would wear down easily. Coax and power cable separated easily without tearing the jacket open (which is an issue I've had with some dual cables before)

Over all very pleased with this cable, just a little jealous some one else got to beat up my new box of cable before I did.
on February 6, 2016
Will not work with standard CCTV BNC connectors. I tried two popular brands of BNC connectors but could not get the cable to fit the connectors due to the oversized cable. This is nothing to do with the cable quality, but the typical use of this cable is for CCTV camera cables.
on January 21, 2015
Good cable but the package was delivered in shambles! I couldn't use the reel it came on because it was in about six pieces. Not what you want when you have to pull wire. The plastic wire reel is not the best design. It was meant to be pulled out of the box similar to how you'd pull cat5 or network cable but the box was completely destroyed and I was forced to trash the box and pull from the reel using reel jacks but since the plastic reel was destroyed I had to transfer the wire to an empty reel I already had. This transfer took forever because I was essentially pulling the wire off of a big pile on the floor. Again the quality of the cable was good but the box and reel were not. This might just be a result of the shipping company misshandling but the reel was poor quality to begin with. Should look at using wooden cable spools in the future.
on April 5, 2016
Functionally, the cable works fine. Without a doubt, it is the most difficult to prep cable I have ever used, and I've installed thousands of miles of various types. The bond of the power pair to the coax is really too strong, near impossible to separate the two without damage. A tip for anyone with a similar problem, get yourself a heat gun with a shrink tube adapter - you won't regret it.
on February 11, 2016
So far, your product doesn't work. The power cable doesn't strip from the coax without removing insulation from the coax. The power cable itself doesn't come apart from its insulation without catastrophic damage. Wish I had never ordered this product.
on March 27, 2014
I tried this cable out and it's cheap. It is functional but extra care needs to be taken as the plastic coating will split when trying to separate the power from the coax for termination. As far as the signal propagation, The runs were short and we did not notice any quality problems. I have not done anything more than 100ft.
on July 23, 2013
Good cable and at a good price. The 500 ft roll comes in its own spool and the 1000 ft roll does not but still easy to spool with any wooden or steal pole
on January 6, 2015
nice cable, power cables stronger than others
Good cable, fast delivery, power wires can carry a lot of current. We're using it for a down-well camera system.
on March 28, 2016
It is exactly what I ordered and it works as I expected.