Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Power Thought Cards: A 64 Card Deck (Box Set)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Cards|Change

on June 14, 1999
I bought this attractive little box of affirmation cards on a whim, and have been delighted that I did. Whenever I need some direction or a confidence boost or a little 'lift', I shuffle through and just pick a card. The one I end up with is always uncannily accurate and pertinate to my situation at hand. I have since bought several boxes for friends who loved mine. They are bright and cheerful , too, and are a great addition to a coffee table or bookshelf. But, you won't let these get dusty I promise you.
33 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2001
I totally agree with the other reviewers. These little cards are something you buy at least two of. One to keep and one to give to a friend. Very insightful and refreshing! They have a real positive inpact on the way you think and help you through even the worst day.
on January 2, 2008
Some experienced the colorful, at times innocent art work unappealing, yet I found it beautifully inspiring. It seems to resonate to the chord of the innner child, as well as the well-springs of hope and I found that it was often quite beautiful. I was so excited as I opened the box that I read each card twice, and was filled with a sense of inner peace, comfort and contentment. The psychology of realigning one's inner core negative beliefs so that they may be replaced by increasingly positive thoughts and expressions of gratitude which reflect upon our selves in the universe is a very powerful form of change. I was, I must admit, at first, afraid of not being ready for this sort of growth, yet I have reached a spiritual area of my life when positive things are coming towards me. That said, the two sided cards are highly recommended.
Such diverse topics are explored as creativity, forgiveness, prosperity, self-love, release from fear and doubt, existing in harmony with other beings, and removing the doubts which were formed by other people's beliefs or opinions.
Containing such phrases as,
As I move through the layers of other people's opinions and beliefs, I see within myself a magnificent being, wise and beautiful. I love what I see in me.
IT IS SAFE TO LOOK WITHIN.

I LET GO OF ALL EXPECTATIONS.

I now live in limitless love, light, and joy. All is well is my world.
MY FUTURE IS GLORIOUS.

I create peacefulness in my mind, and my body reflects this peacefulness as perfect health.
I LOVE MY BODY.

Divine peace and harmony surround me and dwell in me. I feel tolerance, compassion, and love for all people, myself included.
I AM AT PEACE.

As I forgive myself, I leave behind all feelings of not being good enouggh, and I am free to love myself.
I FORGIVE MYSELF.

I PROSPER WHEREVER I TURN.

I am deeply grateful for Louise L. Hay's guidance and wisdom, which most certainly raised my level of consciousnes or contentment.
on October 31, 1999
These are attractive little cards - a saying in the front, and some insight on the back. Everything is positive. I read these at night, especially after a bad day or experience - I swear they really do put you in a better state of mind!
on November 18, 2002
Our college instructor has these cards!! Before an exam we all pull our cards for 'balance'. It's wonderful! We often pull the card of the day to keep the positive thoughts and flow in our day. Each card seems to say what we need to hear. It makes a difference how we teach ourselves to think. Just that few seconds it takes to draw and read a card can make a big difference in the tone of your day or for that matter how I take a test! I do highly recommed them! I know several of the students, including me, bought our own set.
on February 26, 2016
Omg they're so cute. I love the size and the package is amazing too. They have a description on the back which is also fun and colorful. Got these as a gift for my sister but I told her I would keep them for safe keeping hahaha she couldn't help but laugh.
review image review image review image review image
on June 23, 2006
I have used these cards for about six months now in all sorts of situations. I find the repetitiveness useful. Marketing studies will tell you that people need to hear a message about 23 times before it becomes 'embedded' in their thought processes and they actually act on it. We are bombarded with all kinds of affirmations positive and negative, so many in fact that we can't even begin to count them. Here is a very easy way to set the tone for the day or a conversation or a project, to broach a difficult discussion or to prompt a written inspirational essay. What is true is that on a particularly hectic day you'll find yourself repeating a power thought that has maintained a particular appeal for you, and you will find yourself breathing more easily and getting through what may be a very difficult moment. I've bought two sets, one to keep and one to give away and I have a feeling this friend will not be the last one I buy them for!
on December 15, 1999
These little cards with 64 positive affirmations by noted metaphysical and spiritual author Louise L. Hay get right to the point of helping us believe for the best and highest good in our lives. They are great as a gift. Perfect to sit on your desk and enjoy. The power is within us, Hay says. And so it is!
on February 4, 2002
I love these cards.Every time I pull these
cards I get inspired and rebalanced.I guess you
can say that my guides speak to me thru these
cards when I forget to listen to myself.
on September 22, 2000
I found these cards to be superb. I have two sets now, one I use daily, to select an affirmation for the day and then carry the card around all day with me. The other set I bought to use as gifts for friends and loved ones. they are great to put in Birthday cards or Christmas cards. Don't know how I lived with out them... Fantastic.