Le Pan I TC 970 9.7-Inch Android Tablet
Used & New from: $192.00
Power cord Wondering where I can buy and extra power cord for the lepan?
asked by Kelly Rutter on January 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
There is a way to order via the Le Pan website, they have power packs, cables and cases.

http://www.lepantab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=86, you might search Amazon also.
S. Derickson answered on January 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Looks like the usb cable for Ipad2 is compatible. Please check the answer to "good for school".

http://answers.walmart.com/answers/1336/product/17338248/questions.htm?page=3&sort=answers&dir=asc
sophie w answered on January 17, 2012

A
Or shave the little plastic piece off the one side of any standard 30 pin. Works for me.
slimtimgoodbody answered on February 28, 2012

A
There is a small piece of metal in the Le Pan that blocks the standard 30pin plug from seating. I bent that piece out of the way (up, and carefully). Now I can charge the Le Pan with any iPhone charger/cord. I know this has been a common complaint with the Le Pan. Hope this helps.
Otherwise, I really like the tab. No problems, long batt life, great screen. I recently tried to download from the Google App store; no luck, the "App" to use that store is only on recommended devices.
Mike R answered on March 29, 2012

A
USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone (White)
Use the above link for a power cord that works with the Le Pan. You do not have to do anything but plug it in. Only draw-back is that it white. Hope this infor helps for us Le Pan People.Be careful all 30 pin cables don't work. This one works right out of the package.
B. Gregory answered on May 5, 2012

A
Beware using non-OEM cables and charger units! The terms and conditions of your warranty dictate that the warranty will be voided should your tablet become defective and it is shown to be due to the use of a non-OEM or non licensed Le Pan after market accessory. Currently, Le Pan Tablets DO NOT license the reproduction or manufacturing of ANY accessory other than that of Screen Protectors and Tablet Sleeves. So, if you use a generic or apple/samsung/Sensa/Other charger or USB cable and a power surge occurs, shorting out your unit - you're out of luck.... And, because of proprietary technologies used by Le Pan, they can investigate the short to see if indeed it was due to a non Le Pan charging accessory being used!

LePan OEM USB Charge/Sync Cable on Amazon can be found at: Genuine Le Pan Tablets USB Charge / Sync / Data 30 Pin Cable for Le Pan (TC970), Le Pan S (TC978) and Le Pan II (TC979)

You can also get it at LePanTab.com however shipping charges for ONE cable are $10.70 and that is via UPS Ground which is the SLOWEST service of any carrier available. 2nd Day UPS will run you about $27.00 plus the cable cost...

All in all, I find it worth the extra dollar or two on Amazon to get it within 2 or three days of ordering it from the seller I ordered from.
Brian Williams answered on July 1, 2012

A
Gomadic now offers chargers on Amazon for the Le Pan ... search 'Gomadic Le Pan' for a complete list

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gomadic+le+pan&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Agomadic+le+pan
An Engineer answered on March 14, 2013

A
Tablet charger
Amazon Customer answered on June 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›