Power output KitchenAid 4-1/2-Quart Ultra Power Stand Mixer, Empire Red

Hi I want to buy this poduct from America and use it in the UK as it works out cheaper, however i need to know if i do this will i get the appliance in a USA standard I.e. 2 pin plug compared to the normal British plug? also will the power output be diffrent to the UK standards?

asked by Mr Ketan Patel on March 27, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
umm yes if you buy it in america it will have an american plug on it. Depending on the mixer you may be able to run it with an adapter but you probably would void your warranty.
Kim Martin answered on December 1, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›