5.0 out of 5 stars Only a fraction of the cost of the Canon original.
I bought a couple of these as back-up for my new Canon Elph 110 and so far these have worked great. The charge and usage time is similar to the Canon NB-11L original but at only a fraction of the cost(Canon's original retails at over fifty bucks).

Published on May 28, 2012 by BigStory

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size
I have the ELPH 130. This battery is supposed to fit. It was slightly thicker and a smidgen longer than the original Canon battery. I felt it might damage the camera if I tried to force it in and I knew that I would have a problem removing it.
Published 9 months ago by barbwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Only a fraction of the cost of the Canon original., May 28, 2012
This review is from: Power2000 NB-11L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery, 3.6 volt 900mAh, for Canon Powershot ELPH 110 HS Series Cameras (Camera)

If you are like me and enjoy using your Canon Elph 110 on a frequent basis, then I recommend you getting a couple of these as spare(especially since the price is soo low). Have 'em fully charged and ready to go.

Update(Sept 28, 2012): After over 4 months of usage, there has been no loss of power, battery is holding up pretty well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Price is Right for a Spare Camera Battery, July 17, 2012
It is always a good idea to carry a spare battery for your camera. Murphy's Law dictates that your battery will run out just as the Loch Ness Monster poses for a picture.
The NB-11L is common across most of the Canon PowerShot Series.
I use it in my A2300 and A4000 cameras. Works great, and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera battery, November 14, 2012
The battery was chosen because the price was reasonable and the reviews were favorable. at 5 months of regular use, snapshots and video, the battery is holding up comparable to the Canon battery that came with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Replacement Battery for ELPH 110 HS, November 28, 2012
The price and the quality can't be beat. I have used this battery for my weekend getaways, and have shot over 100 pictures (with flash) and this battery holds up just fine, before I get squimish and swap out to the 2nd one I have available, although not because i HAVE TO. I bought two and along with the battery that came with the camera i am ready for any daylong photo trip! They are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great at a great price, November 27, 2012
David Tanaka (Orange County, California) - See all my reviews
Bower makes great OEM high capacity batteries that charges quickly and lasts a long time. I purchased 3 of these and received free shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement and backup, November 9, 2012
She "She" (Houston, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
Excellent product delivered timely and working well. A good backup and replacement battery for my digital camera at a lot more reasonable price than the one manufactured under Canon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for the Canon Elph 320 HS, September 20, 2012
This is a perfect spare battery for the Canon Elph 320 HS. Saved me about $35 over the OEM battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as 'factory' - at one-fifth the price, December 7, 2012
Glows by night (Too near 2 Palo Verde Nuclear) - See all my reviews
Great replacement / backup battery.
Arrived fully charged (the one in the camera box wasn't).
Shot dozens of test pix with my new camera - battery just kept on going, no lag to recharge.
I had ordered two - both arrived charged and in record time - the 3rd day.
The fit is perfect and the performance great (900 mAh vs. 680 factory).
I've always carried several extra batteries - but I think these two will be enough.
Fantastic deal.
P.S.
Canon software shows the battery I'm using at almost 100% - after dozens of shots. The Canon battery is still charging ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 26, 2013
I bought this for the: Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 24 mm Wide-Angle Lens and Full 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Black) whew....the whole description. Anyway because we use this camera so much, after I checked this battery it had a very very high rating and lasts a long time even when not using. Glad I brought this with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power2000 NB-11L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery, December 1, 2012
Charged this battery and it works as well as original. Holds charge through many many pictures with flash then recharges quickly. Very good buy.