Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Power2000 NB-11L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery, 3.6 volt 900mAh, for Canon Powershot ELPH 110 HS Series Cameras
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon May 28, 2012
I bought a couple of these as back-up for my new Canon Elph 110 and so far these have worked great. The charge and usage time is similar to the Canon NB-11L original but at only a fraction of the cost(Canon's original retails at over fifty bucks).

If you are like me and enjoy using your Canon Elph 110 on a frequent basis, then I recommend you getting a couple of these as spare(especially since the price is soo low). Have 'em fully charged and ready to go.

Update(Sept 28, 2012): After over 4 months of usage, there has been no loss of power, battery is holding up pretty well.
on July 17, 2012
It is always a good idea to carry a spare battery for your camera. Murphy's Law dictates that your battery will run out just as the Loch Ness Monster poses for a picture.
The NB-11L is common across most of the Canon PowerShot Series.
I use it in my A2300 and A4000 cameras. Works great, and the price is right.
on November 14, 2012
The battery was chosen because the price was reasonable and the reviews were favorable. at 5 months of regular use, snapshots and video, the battery is holding up comparable to the Canon battery that came with the camera.
on November 28, 2012
The price and the quality can't be beat. I have used this battery for my weekend getaways, and have shot over 100 pictures (with flash) and this battery holds up just fine, before I get squimish and swap out to the 2nd one I have available, although not because i HAVE TO. I bought two and along with the battery that came with the camera i am ready for any daylong photo trip! They are great.
on December 7, 2012
Great replacement / backup battery.
Arrived fully charged (the one in the camera box wasn't).
Shot dozens of test pix with my new camera - battery just kept on going, no lag to recharge.
I had ordered two - both arrived charged and in record time - the 3rd day.
The fit is perfect and the performance great (900 mAh vs. 680 factory).
I've always carried several extra batteries - but I think these two will be enough.
Fantastic deal.
P.S.
Canon software shows the battery I'm using at almost 100% - after dozens of shots. The Canon battery is still charging ...
on March 19, 2013
DO NOT BUY ... Goes dead in 1/4 the time the genuine Canon Battery did. I bought these here on Amazon.com ... and they have under-performed the whole time I own them ... I rotate them with the ones (i own 2 elph 110hs) that I got 5 months ago with the cameras and when I put these freshly charged ones in they went dead in ... like I said 1/4 the time. Try to find real Canon ones ... just say'n. Oh this is true of all three I bought here.
on February 26, 2013
I bought this for the: Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom 24 mm Wide-Angle Lens and Full 1080p Full HD Video Recording (Black) whew....the whole description. Anyway because we use this camera so much, after I checked this battery it had a very very high rating and lasts a long time even when not using. Glad I brought this with the camera.
on July 13, 2012
This battery will be a great extra battery for our new camera & much cheaper than stores. We purchased extra batteries at Amazon for another camera & were very pleased with doing so. So much cheaper & same quality as name brand batteries.
on May 25, 2013
Bought this battery as a back-up for my Canon Powershot. Name brand batteries are a rip-off in price, so got this instead. So far this battery has held a charge very well, and was able to provide more than 200 shots with ~30 using the flash. Pleased overall considering the price. Not sure yet about longevity and number of charge cycles, but we'll see as it gets more use.
on December 31, 2013
I bought this battery for my Canon 110 camera. It fit very tightly in the battery socket and required pliers for removal. But that wasn't so much of a problem. However, after sitting unused for several months, we took it on vacation. After charging it and inserting it in the camera, the camera would not turn on, and the battery had become even more wedged in the camera. After extracting it with some difficulty, I found that the battery had swelled up in its midsection - thus jamming it into the camera - and was now dead. Beware this product.