|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.9 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||PBJS12000R|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Exterior||High Durable Plastic and Rubber|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PBJS12000R|
|Cover Included||1 X Main Jump Starter Device, 1 X Jump Start Cable, 1 X Usb Adapter Cable, 1 X Iphone 30 Pin Plug, 1 X Mini Usb Plug, 1 X Micro Usb Plug, 1 X Lg Plug, 1 X Nokia Plug, 1 X Samsung Plug, 1 X Sony Ericsson Plug, 1 X Song Psp Plug, 1 X Ac Charger|
PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Red/Black Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter
|Price:||$86.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.07 (28%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 400 Peak Amp Jump Starter
- Anti-Voltage Feedback Prevention
- 12,000 mAh High Capacity Battery
- Dual USB Charging
- Ultra-Bright LED Flashlight
- Portable battery charger with charging adapters for all major electronic devices
- Compact car jump starter that can jump start your car 20 times on a full charge
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Red/Black Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter (U.S. Patented) is a convenient and powerful device that combines 3 different products: a battery charger, a car jump starter, and an LED flash light altogether into one compact design that can easily fit inside your pocket, the glove box inside the vehicle, or carry bag for travel. It’s the Swiss Army Knife of portable power bank battery chargers.
Portable Battery Charger on the Go
The PowerAll great travel companion that you can take with you on the go to charge all of your portable electronic devices, such as smart phones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS unit, MP3 players, wireless headphones, and portable gaming systems. It’s equipped with two 5V/2.1A USB ports that can charge two separate devices fast and simultaneously. Once devices are fully charged it will go into sleep mode to preserve the battery.
Easy to Use Car Jump Starter
If your car won’t start don’t call a tow truck service or wait on the side of the road for help. Use the PowerAll with the jumper cables to start your car battery in a matter of seconds. Keep it in the glove box at all times and you can use it multiple times. It’s easy and convenient to use that every driver should have one.
Portable LED Flash Light for the Outdoors
The ultra-bright LED flash light has 3 illumination modes, a flash light when you’re in the dark, a strobe light to attract attention, and most importantly an SOS signal flash that will last up to 120 hours on a full charge for when you’re outdoors and in need of emergency help.
Built-in Protection Features
The PowerAll features over current protection to avoid circuit damage, short circuit protection to avoid damage to the power supply, overload protection to protect its own battery, Over-voltage protection to auto-stabilize the output voltage to avoid damage to the connected device in cases of abnormal voltage, and over-charge protection to auto shut off to prevent damage to electronic devices.
How To Use the Powerall To Jump Start A Vehicle Battery1. Make sure the battery capacity of the device is above 50% (At least three solid indicator lights are ON).
2. Plug the jumper cables into the barrel socket of the device and connect the jumper cable clamps to the drained battery of the vehicle.
WARNING: Always connect the BLACK clamp to the negative ( - ) terminal of the car battery first, then connect the RED clamp to the positive ( + ) terminal of the car battery to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery. Do not touch the RED and BLACK cable clamps together or connect both cable clamps to the same piece of metal to prevent personal physical injury and damage to the device and/or the vehicle.
Not recommended to use the jumper cables for any other purpose other than jump starting a vehicle.
3. Now attempt to crank start the engine.
WARNING: If the engine does not start immediately on the first try, disconnect the jumper cables from the car battery and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting the jumper cables to the car battery and attempting to start the engine again to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery.
4. Once the engine has successfully started, disconnect the jumper cable clamps immediately.
WARNING: Disconnect the jumper cables from the device within 10 seconds after the engine has been successfully started to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery.
Recommended Vehicle Engine Displacements for Standard Jump Starting
- Gas powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
- Diesel powered vehicles - 3.0L and lower displacements
- Petrol powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!
- 1 x Main Jump Starter Device
- 1 x Jump Start Cable
- 1 x USB Adapter Cable
- 1 x iPhone 30 Pin Plug
- 1 x Mini USB Plug
- 1 x Micro USB Plug
- 1 x LG Plug
- 1 x Nokia Plug
- 1 x Samsung Plug
- 1 x Sony Ericsson Plug
- 1 x Song PSP Plug
- 1 x AC Charger
- 1 x DC Charger
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Update 9 months later: Battery is dead, I popped open the pack and one of the three battery cells is badly bloated. Only reads ~9.3v at the jumper terminals. Photo attached.
TIPS for using the PowerAll:
1. Jump Starting -- When Jump Starting a car with a dead battery, you often need to leave the PowerAll connected for 10 seconds (or longer) to build up enough of a charge in your car's battery. Wait 10 seconds between start attempts as well. Just remember:
a) The PowerAll needs over 50% charge to Jump Start.
b) Connect the PowerAll directly to the battery terminals. Do not try to extend the cable length with a regular set of jumper cables.
c) DISCONNECT within 10 seconds of the car starting.
2. After Jump Starting a car battery, the PowerAll's safety features occasionally kick in rendering it unusable until reset. I highly recommend that AFTER any Jump Start you disconnect the PowerAll and then press its button to see if any of the blue battery-level indicators light up (or if the flashlight will turn on). If not, simply plug it into a household AC outlet, or use the car adapter (cigarette lighter). The PowerAll will reset itself and become usable as soon as the blue charge lights begin animating. If there is enough charge you can then unplug and use it again immediately. If you have your car adapter, you can do this reset with the vehicle you just Jump Started! Just make sure it is running. :)
3. The protective cover (rubber flap) for the Jump Start cable connection may be very difficult to open when fully closed. You need a thin, pointed object to pry it open from the rounded end. Just be careful not to damage the connector inside.Read more ›
I still have the unit but not sure how to dispose of it due to the damage it has sustained. Would not trust it. I opened the box where I had assumed a protective fuse was located. No fuse, just some circuitry. Buy it if you need it, but don't trust it.
I was shopping a jumper box for emergencies on the boat. This was smaller and cheaper than the typical box you find at a car dealership. Ive used them, not impressed.
Bought this one on a gamble, only one review and one youtube video that looked like it was done by a dealer. Figured if it worked great, if not, i had emergency backup to use my cell phone as a chart plotter and maybe even charge my handheld vhf. Well, to my surprise it jumps my 3 cylinder outboard like its on a full battery. Full cranking speed, just fine.
Caveat that with the fact it wouldn't jump the 15 feet from the battery to the outboard with my corroded old bilge water soaked cables, but direct to the engine it was beautiful. (Put off replacing cables... Check). Jumped the outboard 10 times in succession with no problem and it claimed it was still near full charge.
Bonus, it has the usb charging ports that will charge iDevices or anything else. it has a bright enough flashlight. I wonder if i can use the jumper clamps to power 12v devices in a pinch.
It is small enough to pocket (mens clothes) or carry on luggage. Its terribly light for its size.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Salesman gave this to my supervisor, we used it at least a couple dozen times on fleet car batteries over several months, very useful. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by carols
I am in love with this product. It's a present for my son-in-law.Published 8 hours ago by Judith A. Carmody
I had this for a few months, charged it, used it to jump start my old Geo Metro when battery died last night on me at grocery store. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Oatsman
When it came down to it it couldn't jump start a car. Could up my phone though.Published 1 day ago by heraldo
Tried it on my dead car battery and right away it started. Excellent! Only problem was there was no adapter for charging my IPhone 6 Plus. Need to add accessories for IphonesPublished 1 day ago by bayani j almario