Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PowerBar Pria Nutritional Bar, 110 Calories, Chocolate Peanut Crunch, .98-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 4, 2010
I really like the taste of the Pria 110 Plus Bar Chocolate Peanut Crunch 15 bars, and they provide many nutrients for only 110 calories.

My only complaint is that the chocolate coating flakes off in many little pieces. I've gotten it all over my desk and my pants (until I learned to eat a bar over a paper towel or plate). Since the advantage of these bars is that they can be eaten on the go, the flaking is a major inconvenience. I have tried refrigerating the bars, but that makes them too hard to eat without raising concerns about chipping a tooth.

Here is the nutrition info (from the label of an individual 28g bar which is one serving) in case it is of interest:
110 calories (30 of which are from fat)
3.5g fat (2 of which are saturated fat)
85 mg sodium
5g protein
16g carbohydrates (including 1g dietary fiber)

15% of recommended daily allowance of Vitamin A
15% of recommended daily allowance of Selenium
15% of recommended daily allowance of Copper
15% of recommended daily allowance of Manganese
15% of recommended daily allowance of Chromium
15% of recommended daily allowance of Molybdenum (I don't know what that is but I did check the spelling!)
Not a significant source of cholesterol.

I am going to try the PowerBar Pria Nutritional Bar - Mint Chocolate Cookie - Box of 15 next in the hopes that it is not as messy to eat as the Pria 110 Plus Bar Chocolate Peanut Crunch 15 bars.

UPDATE: The coating of the Mint Chocolate Cookie Pria bars does not flake so I find them much less messy to eat at my desk and on the go. And they taste great,too.
on December 15, 2008
I enjoy these bars as a snack when I can't grab a bite to eat right away. These bars work in suppressing your appetite. What I like most is that one bar is only 110 calories. The chocolate and peanut crunch has the perfect taste. After eating a bar I don't feel like I just ate a sugar-loaded candy bar like some nutritional bars have a tendency to do. My husband even prefers these bars instead of other nutritional bars. We prefer this particular flavor of Pria with Kashi Go Lean Crunchy! Chocolate Peanut at a very close second.
on January 1, 2013
I love Pria bars. They're just the right size for a sweet snack or a breakfast on the run. Okay, they don't have the gooey satisfaction of a candy bar, but you get great crunch and decent chocolate flavor, and they're just filling enough to curb midday hunger. They're lower in calorie than most other nutrition or sports bars, so you don't feel like you've blown half a day's calories on a bar. While I like to stick closer to food as nature intended, Pria bars are one of my favorite exceptions.
on March 27, 2012
Honestly, I can't say enough about these bars. So yummy, great chocolate flavor, and just 110 calories. Bought them to have a quick snack in my purse that is low cal, but the kids are loving them too. I figure it's a much better snack option than some of the other junk we have had in the house. The flavor is excellent -- I just wish the bars were bigger! :) But it's great calorie and portion to control with a great taste. You can't go wrong!
on January 18, 2013
I like these because they are yummy, and are nutritious at the same time, plus only 110 calories. They aren't the most filling, but they do help to take the pang away. A good afternoon snack, and better for you than a candy bar, or some other such thing.
on February 3, 2011
These bars are great. They make a decent snack for after school or while running off to do errands or head to sporting events. They taste great and are easy to eat on the go. The mint chocolate chip are the best!
on November 30, 2010
I always have a box of Pria 110 bars in the cabinet. They are the perfect sweet treat for me in the afternoon when I would otherwise consider hitting the vending machine and at 110 calories they don't bust my budget. I'm a lifetime Weight Watchers member and these fit nicely into my daily points balance. Plus they have more nutritional value than the sugar-loaded weight watchers brand 1 pt bars.
on November 26, 2012
They're nutritious and delicious. I'm a long-time Amazon subscriber, meaning I receive this item at intervals I'm able to set... I have to have my Pria Bars, and my Amazon subscription ensures that I have them!
on May 4, 2011
I can eat them in addition to my breakfast or as an evening snack at 3.00 or 4.00. they are at my work, in my Gym bag and in my travel bag, so I could munch on them at the airport or a hike in a state park!! They are just so good
on October 29, 2011
This is an excellent product, and a great value particularly when you find it on sale. My 6 year old treats this as basically a candy bar, and we had to limit her to no more than two a day or she'd run through the entire box in 3 days.

Isn't it great when you can get them their sugar fix with something that is actually good for them!