PowerGen® 8400mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB 2.6Amps output for Apple and Android Devices
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra High Capacity, 8400mAh, extend 50 hours of talk time or 25 hours of video play back time for iPhone 4.
- Compact, portable and stylish Design. Convenient to carry in your pocket or purse. Leave it plugged in to your phone.
- Samsung Grade A cells high quality Lithium-ion battery ensures reliability; 500 + recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Rechargeable: Convenient rechargeable battery allowing you to always have a battery charging backup when you are away from a AC outlet
- NO AC adapter is included. The PowerGen Battery Pack is compatible with most USB chargers come with your Cell phone or tablets.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Apple iPhone 6 6 plus 5s 5c 5 4s 4 3Gs 3G 2G / iPod Touch / iPad 1 2 3 4 Air mini Retina [OEM CABLE REQUIRED]
HTC One X V S / One mini, Max
Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 Note / Epic 4G / Galaxy Nexus [NOT Compatible with Galaxy Tab series or Asus Transformer]
Blackberry Curve / Storm / Tour / Style / Bold / Torch
Motorola Atrix / Bionic / Droid Razr Maxx, X , X2, 2 , 3, 4 / Moto X G
Nokia Lumia Series
LG Optimus G G2 G Pro
Sony Experia / X1 / X10 / X8 / Arc / Neo / Play / Mini
Amazon Kindle Fire, HD, DX and all other kindles
Buy with Confidence
Shipped by Amazon
7*24 hours Support
1 Year Limited replacement warranty
- Fully Charged by 1A Adapter: 9-10hrs
- Fully Charged by 10w Adapter (Not included): 5-6Hrs
- Life Cycle > 500 Times
- Input: DC 5V / 1500mA
- Output1 : DC 5.3V / 2000mA and DC5.3v / 600mA
- Dimension: 3.8 x 2.5 x .87 in.
- 5 Connectors ( 2xMicro USB, 1xNokia DC 2.0, 1xMini USB, and 1xPSP)
- Two Extension cables
Top Customer Reviews
- - - Overview - - -
Many brands to choose from. Prices are bouncy and coming down.
This 8400 mAh model is enough to charge your iPhone 3-4 times, your iPad-2 80%, or your iPad-3 40%. Tablet users may want larger. (Note 1 explains mAh)
They're not forever. Usually rated for 500 charge cycles, but they can die much sooner. Warranty and customer service matter.
- - - Price Alerts - - -
You can save money by waiting for price dips. There's an "Online Price Alert" that will email you whenever this or any amazon product dips below your target price. Google it. Or try camelcamelcamel.
- - - Disclosure - - -
The manufacturer gave me this product for review. I believe my review is impartial.
- - - About the PowerGen 8400mAh - - -
After checking it out for a month, I'd say this is a solid product, probably comparable to the alternatives listed below.
- 1 year warranty (see comparison below)
- Charges iPhone 3-4 times at full speed (see Note 2)
- Fit and finish are very good
- Power-in is a standard Micro-USB connector. (Use substitute cords of any length, and any AC adapter. Some other brands have a round power-in jack with dedicated AC adapter.)
- Capacity 8400 mAh: Great for smartphones. Tablet users may want more.
- Reliability: New model, but the identical Anker 8400 has been out for 1+ year with few Amazon review gripes. Mine had a bad cable (which i didn't plan to use anyway -- see Note 3).
- 2 outputs: 0.6 Amps and 2 Amps (markings are hard to read)
- Comes with a 7-piece interconnect system for most devices. I'd leave it in the box and use regular cables instead (see Note 3).Read more ›
Looking at the images, I liked the size. It was definitely smaller than I had anticipated for something that offered so much capacity. The fact that it was 8400mah and not something around 5000-6000mah was also a major selling point for me. The cost was right as well. I had previously bought the 2900mah Mobile Juice Pack (which is smaller, but at only 1/3 of the capacity) and that worked great for my personal use and keeping my Samsung Galaxy S II powered all day. But to keep a couple iPads, an iPhone, and my S II powered up? I definitely needed the 8400mah.
My order arrived quickly and well on time for a trip to New York. I coupled the Power Bank with a PowerGen Dual Port USB wall charger PowerGen Dual Port USB 2.1A 10W AC / Travel / Wall Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch And More Devices (USB Cable not included) - Black. I wanted a dual port to cut down on the number of wall plugs I was packing. Another one of the reviewers also mentioned that using a 2A wall plug allowed the 8400mah Power Bank to charge quicker. So that was an added bonus (although I never compared the wall plug it came with versus the 2A wall plug).Read more ›
|Length: 3:29 Mins|
The Juice Pack has an LED flashlight for emergencies, use in a hotel room or simply finding a seat in a dark theater. The LED flashlight can operate for up to 380 hours on a full charge. When my unit arrived it was charged to 3 LED's or about 75%. Using the included AC wall adapter I charged the unit and in about 2 hours I was ready to begin my testing. You can also use your other AC wall chargers like the one that came with your iPad 3 which has a 2 Amp output and it will charge the battery pack much faster than the 1 amp AC wall charger that comes with the unit. You can also charge the Juice Pack with your computer's USB port but just remember that most computers can only output USB currents up to 500 mA. That is 1/2 of the power of the supplied AC wall adapter and ¼ of the amperage of an iPad wall adapter which is rated at 2.1 Amps. Using your computer may take up to 18 to 20 hours.
The battery pack is beautifully designed and solid. With 2 USB ports you can actually charge two devices simultaneously.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This works perfect and does what it says it does. Never had any issues with it and would recommend it to others.Published 1 month ago by Daniel Ochoa
This worked well at first and I really liked having two ports so I could charge two devices at once. Then the cables fell apart and the unit started to overheat. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jena Sherry
I use if to recharge my cell phone and iPads. I can get 2+ full charges on my cell phone.Published 2 months ago by JohnW
It's a decent external battery. It does what it says it'll do. (Flash light, charge your cellphone,) But for the money and seeing what's now available there are many other better... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cameron Stilley
It probably uses cheap recycled battery. I can charge my iPhone 5 for up to 5 time at the first couple uses, but after about 10 cycle, it can only make 1 charge now.Published 4 months ago by L. Oliver Ouyang
Awesome product...bought over a year ago and keeps a charge for a long time. I'm able to charge my phone and my ipad at the same time with fast charging power. Read morePublished 5 months ago by P. Tirado