Most helpful critical review
13 of 15 people found the following review helpful
Dangerous Electrical Hazard
on December 17, 2012
The charger was working great until I went to pull it out of the power outlet. That's when the prongs and faceplate separated from the housing and the prongs remained in the outlet. Which was 120 VAC now freely available from two exposed contacts, ready to shock anything or anyone that dare bridge the two.
I had to shut off the power to safely remove the prongs.
Although it did charge my phone while it remained in one piece.