PowerICE Enhanced Frozen Hydrator, Lime, 18 Count
- PowerICE is the next generation in sport hydration - a unique and revolutionary frozen electrolyte bar designed to rehydrate and improve performance for athletes of all ages
- PowerICE packs 100% RDA of vitamin C as well as 17mg of potassium working in tandem with 25mg of sodium to maintain electrolytes and the body's proper fluid balance
- Unlike sports drinks PowerICE enhanced freezer pops contain just 30 calories per bar and are sweetened with natural sugar and completely absent of caffeine or any high fructose corn syrup
- PowerICE freezer bars consumed before during and after athletic activities provide hydration and replace electrolytes while also gradually reducing body temperature
- PowerICE freezer pops are completely gluten free and certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I also wish I had these when I was in the maternity ward with my kids. They gave me ice chips which didn't do it and the popsicles were so terrible for you, made my mouth all red and I ended up not eating them. These would have been such a relief after all the pain killers that I was taking which made my mouth dry.
I recommend the Orange - super tasty!!
I love these things!
If your looking for a new way to re-hydrate and cool down after working out, Power Ice works great!Power Ice Enhanced Frozen Hydrator, Lime, 18 Count
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a well thought our nutritional supplement, it tastes like a freezy pop but without the sugar. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Expedition Outreach
I take my power ice every morning as it gives me a great boost to start the day. Am tempted at times to take one more but nutritionist here says 1 a day is sufficient. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Nelda Simmons