5.0 out of 5 stars Best Batteries I've tried

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy customer service from seller
Published 29 days ago by Fightin' 34th

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Batteries I've tried, July 23, 2013
Murph (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PowerOne Hearing Aid Batteries Size 312, PR41 (60 Batteries) + 2 Cell Battery Keychain Kit (Electronics)
I have used several different kinds of batteries for my hearing aids. Because I use a bluetooth link to listen to the television and to make phone calls it adds to my battery drain, and my batteries could last as little as 2 days...usually about 3. PowerOne was recommended by my Audiologist in Boise; he was always looking for the longest lasting battery for his customers. He found them with PowerOne. These batteries typically last me about 5 days even with use of the bluetooth device.

I like having the keychain as well. It has saved me more than once when I've been in a situation where my batteries have began to wain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Same batteries Audiologist dispenses..., August 6, 2013
Same batteries Audiologist dispenses... but available at a more economical price through Amazon.com. I ordered two boxes, one for me and one for my mother. Added bonus is Free shipping even just for one box.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 14, 2013
They last as long as the big brands, and i cant get them for an excellent price and the keychain could save you for some emergencies and i think you can put in there 4 replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars real good so far, August 7, 2013
Kevin (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Got 'em for my mom, who was hesitant to let me get them for her. She was getting them through the audiologist at about 4 times the price... but she tells me, now that she has used these for a month or so, that they are lasting as long If not longer than those she was getting.. (premium-zinc-air by ultima). Mind you, not only are these a much more "disposable" price (60 for $18), but her trips to get the replacements, a hassle, (20 for $25?) have ended~ win-win... (and last maybe longer?- another win.. knock on wood that there are no duds..)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't hear without you!, July 26, 2013
I was very happy with Powerone Hearing Aid Batteries. this is the second time that I have order this item and if they work as well as the first 60, I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries work great, July 25, 2013
It is much better and cheaper to buy this item in bulk. They work great and save a lot of time re-ordering

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, July 23, 2013
My husband is Very happy with this brand of battery for his hearing aids. Highly recommend this product. However when they say they last 7 days THAT IS IT..

5.0 out of 5 stars PowerOne batteries work, July 2, 2013
Jo Mar (Branson, MO) - See all my reviews
I have used PowerOne Hearing Aid batteries for some time now and the new ones continue to be very satisfactory.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy customer service from seller, June 25, 2014
Fightin' 34th (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased a 6 month supply of these from this company and a 6 month supply of another brand from another company. I wanted to test one against the other to see which battery lasted longer. Out of 60 of this brand (PowerOne) were used up, I had 19 that I'd put in the box to return to the company as they were either DOA or lasted 3 days or less. The Amazon.com seller said that the return period was up. Some warranty!
BUT I EMIALED POWERONE USA AND THEY'RE SENDING ME A NEW BOX. RECOMMENDED THAT I NOT PURCHASE BATTERIES ONLINE AS POWERONE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THEY STORE THEM (TEMPERATURE, HUMIDITY, ETC.) SO MAYBE THE BATTERIES ARE GOOD. BUT

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, June 16, 2014
I prefer buying hearing aid batteries on Amazon because it is so expensive for one pack of 6 at drugstores. It is frustrating and buying this pack of batteries makes it easier and cheaper.

Rate and Discover Movies