From the Back Cover
Start using all the new PowerPoint 2007 features
Create coordinated presentations with charts, video, sound, and more
You have the power to make your point! PowerPoint 2007 features a closer integration with Excel®, a new task-oriented user interface, professional-looking templates, and lots of other nifty upgrades. This book helps you use them all to create really cool slideshows to display on your monitor, project on the wall, or even show on the Web.
Discover how to
- Build a presentation with Slide Master
- Store and share slides with the Slide Library
- Import data from other applications
- Create slick presentations quickly with templates
- Develop and include charts and diagrams
About the Author
is a veteran author of more than 40 For Dummies
books with more than a million copies in print. He's covered everything from productivity software to programming.