Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
vote
Which memory card would work best all around in the canon sx260, a sandisk card rated 6 or a faster rated 10? Some have suggest either would do fine for still pictures while others suggested that a 10 rated card would be better for HD video. But is there a big difference in performance in this camera between the two?
Dec 27, 2012 by DonS
votes
when you are looking at the pic above of the turquoise camera, the flash would be on the top right. It pops up as needed. I have had this camera for almost a year now and am super happy with my purchase.
Mar 6, 2013 by Ranita5valle
votes
Probably not the camera you want for that. My daughter plays high school volleyball and I have tried in various gyms under all manner of light conditions and camera settings to get both action and stable shots with very mixed results, with most action shots being fails. That said, that type of photography is not this camera's forte and you really need a dslr with a good lens to do that job right.
Dec 8, 2012 by Robert Sweeney
votes
No, it is much better than the sx280 and is what you would normally expect from a compact camera.
Mar 12, 2014 by Bret Pearson
votes
eyefi compatible Dec 22, 2012
Yes, most eyefi cards will work but customer service will not troubleshoot issues for eyefi because its not officially supported.
Dec 23, 2012 by Jessica
votes
The SX260 HS does a very good job of taking videos. The format is MOV. The only problem I have had is pressing the little red button to start and stop the video. I have fumbled around, particularly when trying to start a video in a dark auditorium when I can't see the camera very well. Also, videos use up battery power. I recommend having a spare battery.
Apr 21, 2014 by Holy cow
votes
No... it does not. But... I wouldn't buy one that did unless you have some specific need. It will eat your batteries and there are enough easy ways to get the pics off with a direct cable attachment or easy extraction of the SD memory card which can then be plugged into your PC. I love this camera and as I use it mostly for outside camping events I love the built in GPS which always lets me to back to the location where I took the pic... Steve/Boise, Id
May 2, 2014 by Joncar68
votes
The camera does not have a usb port, so the wall charger is your only option.
Jun 4, 2013 by Steve
votes
Yes, this camera comes with one rechargeable battery and a charger that plugs into a wall outlet.
Mar 26, 2013 by Lorie Sisson
votes
does it have wi-fi Jun 23, 2013
No while other Sure shots have WiFi the SX260 does not, however this camera is rated with the best resolution. A GREAT CAMERA.
Jun 23, 2013 by Sports Nut
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers