Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
vote
The camera does have this function. It does not put the date on the photo itself when printed (thankfully), but when photos are downloaded to the computer it records the date. Hope that is helpful.
Oct 11, 2013 by Helen Ferguson
votes
I'm not a tech person. What I use is an " SD Ultra Micro" in the camera. Then I need to put that tiny chip in an adapter to make it "normal" size to transfer data to the computer. I don't know if your Micro is the same size as the Ultra Micro. If it isn't, it won't fit in the camera. My preference for the camera would have been for it to take a normal size SD card, like my previous Canon Powershot Digital Elph.
Jan 23, 2014 by S. Sperling
votes
I use it with Windows, but I checked the operating manual. Under the section called Included Software, PDF Manuals it lists the system requirements for both PC and Mac. The Mac section lists the following requirements: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 Computer: Computers running one of the above operating systems (preinstalled), with an included USB port and Internet connection Processor: Core Duo 1.83 GHz or higher (still images), Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or higher (movies) RAM: 1 GB or more (still images), 2GB or more (movies) Interfaces: USB Free Hard Disk Space: 550 MB or more Display: 1024 x 768 resolution or high It then says to check the Canon website for the latest system requirements, including supported OS versions. I hope this helps!
Jan 29, 2014 by KatMom
votes
Yes- a two piece cover slides over the lens when powered off.
Jul 20, 2013 by Hokie Fan
votes
The one I purchased did not come with a memory card.
Jan 25, 2014 by Helen Ferguson
votes
I have no real basis of comparison but I'm happy enough with it.
Nov 7, 2013 by BigD
votes
yep, comes with camera with charger, but wise to buy a back-up battery for emergencies when traveling. Video uses up fast.
Jan 15, 2014 by heidi larson
votes
Our camera is plastic with a little metal trim - it's all silver colored though so it's hard to tell exactly.
Sep 5, 2014 by James Ahnert
votes
battery life? Jul 25, 2013
The battery life definitely leaves something to be desired. There is plenary of battery life to take pictures of a party at your house or a short activity (4-5 hours) if you want more than that I suggest buying a spare battery. The camera is definitely worth it. You can play with the settings and get a lot more life out of your battery, I prefer to run it at high energy.
Jul 26, 2013 by Andrew Rice
votes
I am sorry have not used yet due to needing a memory card as I did not get the correct size. Thank you for your time in this matter. Betty DAVIS.
May 8, 2014 by bdaviseyes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers