Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
It's both. It has a very thin aluminum skin on the front with a plastic bezel surrounding the huge touch screen on the back.
Mar 14, 2013 by David Hsu
votes
The screen on the 320 is ok. It's not like the iPhone by any means, but it works. The picture review is pretty cool with the touch screen as you can either swipe or tap the side of the camera to go next one. I would rather have the buttons for precision, but I like some of the things the touch screen allows you to do. It also has wifi connectivity to the Internet and computer.
Mar 5, 2013 by Vph
votes
It will hold many different Scandisk Memory cards. You can go to the online manual at Canon. http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0300007150/02/pselph530hs-320hs-ixus510hs-240hs-gs2-c-en.pdf I would get one of the more exspensive cards with super fast write speeds. I did and it works awesome!
Feb 4, 2013 by Tower
votes
I guess it is just a sale. I started my shopping process at Best Buy and noticed that the other cameras with the wifi feature were 160+ and I didn't really need that (I can deal with putting the little card in my laptop). I was all set to buy another camera but they couldn't find it in the store and getting one from a store that had several in stock was a major ordeal that was going to take an hour. I gave up and left. If they don't want to sell me a camera, too bad for them. I looked on Amazon and saw this and saw the great price (only $15 more than the more basic one I was going to buy) and snapped it up. I also got the leather case as an add on. It protects the camera well.
Sep 23, 2013 by Cindy
votes
Yes, it is a good camera for macro super close up shots. I use it for close-up shots all of the time. It is also good at low light shots of people.
Mar 4, 2013 by Undrae R. Winding
votes
Yes, using the touch screen and menu settings...not the best human interface, however
May 22, 2014 by Peter J Foster
votes
votes
If you turn the flash off, it does a reasonable job in low light. It also has backlight and fill flash settings, so that you can adjust the use of flash to your needs.
Mar 7, 2013 by Paul McAfee
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers