5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries for your Canon
Published on September 19, 2012 by no1cr500racer

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last nearly as long as the OEM Canon battery
I bought this kit so I'd always have spare batteries for my new Canon SX260. These batteries charge very fast using the included charger but that is really their only good quality. They do not hold their charge even half as long as the Canon's original battery. I just keep them around as an emergency backup but don't use them unless I absolutely have to.

I...
Published on June 5, 2012 by Robert Sweeney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries for your Canon, September 19, 2012
This review is from: 2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, SX260HS, Canon SX280 HS, SX500 IS, SX510 HS, SX510HS, SX520 HS, SX170 IS, S120, SX600 HS, SX700 HS, D30 Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended Replacement (1200Mah) NB-6L Batteries + Ac/Dc Charger + (Accessory)
Just got back from vacation, I heard the camera used up the battery quickly, so we bought these before we left, with the charger! We traveled to different locations in mexico, camera in hand at them all, and when the battery low light would come on, I would replace it with one of these batteries. They seemed to work just as good as the canon battery, flash seemed to recycle quickly, and the life seemed good, we never were able to run 2 batteries down in one day, so I cant say how long they actually lasted. Upon returning home we took 1800 photos in mexico, many with the flash, and no problems with the batteries. We would charge them up each night. For the money, I dont think you can beat them. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon SX260 Batteries and charger, October 30, 2012
A. Jaynes (Grand Rapids MI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this package before a trip to Italy. I shot over 1100 pictures and took 10 or so videos during two weeks and often had to change out batteries during the day. I was impressed with the battery life I got from these aftermarket units, probably as good if not better than the Canon battery that came with the camera. With two spares I always had battery available so I didn't have to miss any photo ops.

I've only had these batteries for six weeks but they have both been charged 10-12 times and have been very dependable. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST batteries I have ever used... (so far at least..), July 5, 2012
These batts work! They hold a charge (which is important for Hi-nims) I shot over 3000 pics and video this past May in Italy, Germany and Austria.. Honestly it seemed I could not wear these
batts down... FOR THE MONEY and SERVICE these Butterflies are great...!!! Get 'um from the boys and girls at Butterfly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, June 27, 2012
Also included an adapter for charging thru a car cigarette lighter and one for European outlets. Very handy. LCD screen protectors are worthless. Impossible to apply without getting air bubbles under them. The unit is small and light for easy traveling. Charger works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product Does Not Work with Camera Advertised, January 31, 2014
I was SO READY to love this product, but I was grossly disappointed to find that the batteries supplied with this kit do not fit my BRAND NEW Canon PowerShot SX280 HS camera in any way, shape, or form. Doesn't anyone actually check this stuff out? Now I have to ship this useless kit bak to whoever, but I don't have a reliable back-up battery, which was the whole,entire point. So bummed out...:(

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last nearly as long as the OEM Canon battery, June 5, 2012

I did apply one of the screen protectors to my screen and so far it is holding up ok after a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than advertised, December 12, 2012
Product had a car charger included as well as the adapter for overseas travel. Works great better than I expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice package, October 11, 2012
Ordered these to complement the Canon camera I got. It's great that it comes with two batteries and extra charger with a car adapter. So far so good. Charges fine and keeps the charge. With this I don't think I will run out of batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, September 21, 2012
I received the 2 pack battery and charger for Canon powershot sx260h in good condition and in timely manner. I take a lot of photographs and being able to charge the batteries while driving is a great help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra charger and battery pack, July 9, 2012
I'm glad I did business with them. It's always a good idea to have an extra charged battery on hand. I used my new camera at two weddings and in the middle of the second wedding my battery went dead. I just popped in my charged extra battery and didn't miss a thing. Highly recommend this vendor.