Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Battery And Charger Kit For Canon PowerShot SX40 HS, G1 X, G1X, SX50 HS, SX50HS, Powershot G15, G16, SX60 HS, SX60HS, G3 X Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement (1200Mah) NB-10L Battery + More
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

So when I lost the charger for my Canon SX50, I thought I was in for a major expense. Nope. Things turned out much better.
In this package for a low price you get not only a charger but also an extra battery, a car adapter, a cleaning cloth, clear covers for the display and an adapter for European outlets. I'd've paid 15 dollars for the charger alone.
This replacement charger doesn't look like the original Canon charger, but it works fine. An LED light shines red while charging and turns green when the charge is complete.

Bottom line - If you need a replacement charger for one of the Canon cameras listed here, I don't think you can find a better deal.
on June 15, 2012
I haven't tried the charger or LCD protector yet but bought the kit because the added cost on top of the battery was so small.

The battery worked great out of the box on a recent trip to Disney World. My Canon SX-40 did not complain when used and the battery lasted two days of full photo and video use.
on December 30, 2012
This battery works fantastically! I took it on my recent trip to Washington DC and it lasted a little over five hours before it started to get low ( battery time was probably only because I turned it off for short periods when I wasn't taking any pictures, but still 5 hours is awsome). The only downside is that you have to use the charger that came with the battery to charge it because it will not work with the Canon charger that comes with your camera. By the way, I have a canon sx 40 hs.

Buy this kit!!! You will not regret it!!!!
on October 3, 2014
I got this as a supplement power supply for my Powershot camera. The powershot is a great camera but it also uses a lot of power.

Get this for a backup as you will be thankful that you have not only a spare battery but also a spare battery charger when you need t charge your battery and can't find your OEM charger.

The charge time is no different than the OEM and also, the battery life is also the same as the OEM.
on February 10, 2012
wonderful fast mailing service, and the package was intact. The items were well packed inside. It is wonderful to have two chargers. The main one is on my desk, so I don't forget it. It is well made and sturdy. I'll take the travel charger in my car to use later. I'm still reading the Canon SX40HS camera instruction book. I have not put on the LCD screen protector on my camera yet, but I plan to do so. I scratched the LCD screen on my last camera.
I use micro fiber cleaning cloths to clean my glasses, and shine up shiny areas on my appliances. So I know that they are really good to use. I bought these items from Amazon.
Thank for the good service. Freda Marvin
on March 8, 2016
I need a charger for my battery. The battery came with it is dead. It cannot be charge. The charger show green all the time when the battery is charging as if there is no battery. The screen protector is too flimsy. I try twice to put on the screen and it looks like hell. It is better leave the camera screen as is. I would have been happier if the battery is usable. Otherwise the charger is Vivitar. It is a known blend I can trust. Too much trouble to return the package. I don't like it but I am keeping it.
Without the battery it may not be such a good deal!
on March 28, 2016
this saved me lots of money. I left my charger while on travel. The kit was promptly delivered. Charger worked perfectly with the battery for my Canon xs 60 HD. I was worried since the model number of the 60 HD was not listed in the description. The charger has fold away plugs and a car charger jack. I really needed the charger but a second battery was a nice bonus. I am back to taking photos.
on October 23, 2015
Works perfectly and saves a bundle over those products made by Canon. I needed a spare battery for field trips with my Canon SX50 HS and this fit the bill, plus it comes with a spare car charger plug.
on July 30, 2015
I purchased these because my batteries were dead and could not find my charger. After installing the new battery my camera works faster than it did with the factory battery. I also love the fact that I can charge it in my car. This is a truly great product.
on January 16, 2014
Really, these combo its excellent for everybody. The battery came charge but need like every battery to charge full the first time before use it. The charger works perfect. The screen protector its not so good but for the price you can't find something better. Now I can go to a trip with out worry. It can took 315 photos some of them with flash only in one charge. Really glad with the purchase.