Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
There is a lens cover when the camera is turned off.
Nov 26, 2012 by Jimmy
votes
I had the same issue with a different model. I forced it open slightly manually once and it was ok. I know it sounds crude. But it worked in the past.
Feb 6, 2013 by Mrlobsterbob
votes
how do you charge it Jul 29, 2014
The camera should have come with a wall plug-in charger. First remove the battery from camera, insert it into the charger, and plug into any 110volt socket. Camera should have come with an instructional manual. If you do not have any of the aforementioned, contact Canon customer service and they should be able to help you. Hope this helps.
Jul 29, 2014 by Keith Hunziker
votes
Have never used it in that capacity but a recent scan of its specifications does not reveal that possibility.
Mar 9, 2014 by Donald H. DiLoreto
votes
The DC-39 fits the Canon ELPH 100 HS and most likely will not fit your ELPH 110. Your camera takes the WP-DC 330L. These waterproof cases are very specific with respect to individual models. If you are only going to use it a few times, I would buy a waterproof pouch designed for this application. They are relatively inexpensive compared to hard case housings.
Feb 23, 2013 by Trebor
votes
Yes, I noticed the same thing, you may want to change the ISO speed depending on what your shooting. Remember when using film in the old days, you would purchase 100, 200, 400, etc. The choice was depending on the numbers of what makes your photos grainy/smooth. Try the ISO change and see if that makes a difference. This camera doesn't work well if your image moves. Works well if your image is still. Also you could change the pixel size of the image to a smaller one, this might help also. Good luck!
Feb 8, 2013 by HD
votes
I used it with the underwater case and the case is great. I had the camera set to Auto ISO and when snorkeling and pointing the camera down in shallow spots, the camera set the ISO to very high numbers. The good thing is it let me capture moving things but unfortunately that led to grainy photos. I guess it's better to at least have gotten no blurring. I had to adjust black levels up a lot to get nice photos underwater. Video came out good underwater except for the fact that you can hear the lens zooming and that is annoying. Can't believe they overlooked that and of course it isn't mentioned in their literature.
Jul 5, 2012 by David F. Wald
votes
this camrea is great- it has a wider angle than the 340 but most important, the 340 has gotten terrible reviews from pc magazine and other tech sites for noisy images. the 340 does not allow enough light for low light conditions. i was waiting for the 340 to come out but actually just purchased the elph 330 in pink ( price went up on that one too- supply and demand). the 330 was voted top camera by consumer reports last year and is recommended over the newer 340. hope this helps
Mar 24, 2014 by Karin L.
votes
This Camera is great, I use it all the time inside wounderful pictures. It's a great buy.
Mar 18, 2014 by DEJIA
votes
I bought this camera early last summer and have used it extensively. I have not noticed any distortion of "people" pictures, as long as you honor the "close foocusing" distance. I have taken some really nice pictures with this camera and probably use it 80% for family pictures, and 20% for landscapes, when I don't want to carry my Canon 5D. Hope this helps.
Dec 26, 2013 by Keith Hunziker
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers