5.0 out of 5 stars Includes Great Canon Compatable Battery
I haven't tried the charger or LCD protector yet but bought the kit because the added cost on top of the battery was so small.

The battery worked great out of the box on a recent trip to Disney World. My Canon SX-40 did not complain when used and the battery lasted two days of full photo and video use.
Published on June 15, 2012 by KB_Albany

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Battery Life
Camera does not hold battery charge very long!! Especially when shooting video. Never had that problem with my old cannon camera that had a 20x zoom! Do not know if getting the 50x zoom was worth it!
Published 4 months ago by Karen Lyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Includes Great Canon Compatable Battery, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Battery And Charger Kit For Canon PowerShot SX40 HS, SX40HS, G1 X, G1X, SX50 HS, SX50HS, Powershot G15, Canon PowerShot G16, SX60 HS, SX60HS Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement (1200Mah) NB-10L Battery + AC/DC Travel Charger + Screen Protectors + (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, May 8, 2014
Spudman (Pasadena, MD United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
So when I lost the charger for my Canon SX50, I thought I was in for a major expense. Nope. Things turned out much better.
In this package for a low price you get not only a charger but also an extra battery, a car adapter, a cleaning cloth, clear covers for the display and an adapter for European outlets. I'd've paid 15 dollars for the charger alone.
This replacement charger doesn't look like the original Canon charger, but it works fine. An LED light shines red while charging and turns green when the charge is complete.

Bottom line - If you need a replacement charger for one of the Canon cameras listed here, I don't think you can find a better deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my Canon PowerShot SX40 HS.., April 1, 2013
This Battery And Charger Kit worked great for my Canon PowerShot SX40 HS. Also the second battery as a backup an the ac/dc charger works like a charm..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, December 30, 2012
This battery works fantastically! I took it on my recent trip to Washington DC and it lasted a little over five hours before it started to get low ( battery time was probably only because I turned it off for short periods when I wasn't taking any pictures, but still 5 hours is awsome). The only downside is that you have to use the charger that came with the battery to charge it because it will not work with the Canon charger that comes with your camera. By the way, I have a canon sx 40 hs.

Buy this kit!!! You will not regret it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my portable battery charger for my camera, February 10, 2012
wonderful fast mailing service, and the package was intact. The items were well packed inside. It is wonderful to have two chargers. The main one is on my desk, so I don't forget it. It is well made and sturdy. I'll take the travel charger in my car to use later. I'm still reading the Canon SX40HS camera instruction book. I have not put on the LCD screen protector on my camera yet, but I plan to do so. I scratched the LCD screen on my last camera.
I use micro fiber cleaning cloths to clean my glasses, and shine up shiny areas on my appliances. So I know that they are really good to use. I bought these items from Amazon.
Thank for the good service. Freda Marvin

5.0 out of 5 stars works great and a bargain, December 22, 2011
Great price for the bundle the battery fits my Canon sx40. Haven't used the travel charger, but it should be great for traveling world wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described and a must need for any photographer, October 3, 2014
I got this as a supplement power supply for my Powershot camera. The powershot is a great camera but it also uses a lot of power.

Get this for a backup as you will be thankful that you have not only a spare battery but also a spare battery charger when you need t charge your battery and can't find your OEM charger.

The charge time is no different than the OEM and also, the battery life is also the same as the OEM.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Investment, July 23, 2014
Mrs. C (Temperance, MI) - See all my reviews
This is a very good kit that I purchased for my Canon Powershot SX50 HS. I haven't used the car charger yet, but the extra battery was definitely a needed investment and this comes with other items, such as a lens cloth and a protector for the LCD screen (which I also haven't used, as I use the viewfinder and not the LCD on my camera the majority of the time.)

4.0 out of 5 stars The plug-in for a car lighter is a nice inclusion when one needs to charge a spare battery ..., July 6, 2014
Peter O. Welte (Birmingham, ALABAMA United States) - See all my reviews
So far it works as advertised. The plug-in for a car lighter is a nice inclusion when one needs to charge a spare battery while away from an AC outlet.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 6, 2014
product works just as expected. I got it to take with me as a spare when we are far from home and taking wildlife pictures. nothing wrong with this product as far as I can tell