5.0 out of 5 stars These fit my Elph 110HS perfectly and were a great deal
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:41 Mins
I am extremely pleased with the Guarmor screen protectors for my Canon PowerShot Elph 110HS. Not only was the price right, but I got 3 screen protectors for that low price.

Installation of the screen protector is a little finicky... you do have to be methodical and careful or you'll have a bad result.

You must use care to...
Published 12 months ago by M. Erb

1.0 out of 5 stars Let the buyer beware!
Published 12 months ago by Senior Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars Let the buyer beware!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: 3x Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS and Canon IXUS 125 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit, No cutting is required! Perfect fit with satisfaction guaranteed (3 Pieces) (Electronics)
I purchased this item along with my Powershot ELPH 110 HS. In the past I have purchased similar items for both Kodak, Sony and Canon cameras. I had no problems with applying the protective coverings on the Sony or Kodak cameras. But when I tried to apply these 3 included covers on my 110 I kept getting bubbles under the covers. Try as best I could, using a credit card to push the bubbles to the side and out, nothing would work. I used all three of the included protectors according to instructions without success. I returned the entire package including the protectors and received a prompt refund. This speaks well of the company and AMAZON. But be careful. It may not work "as advertised" for you on your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars These fit my Elph 110HS perfectly and were a great deal, July 3, 2013
Length:: 2:41 Mins

You must use care to completely clean your display prior to installing the protector otherwise you will increase the risk of having a bubble in the protector causeed by a piece of dust left on the display.

The next tricky step is dropping the screen protector onto the display to install it. After slowly removing tab #1 from the screen protector, you then must carefully line it up and place it onto the display. I usually try to do this from the corners using my fingers from one hand as a guide while I use my other hand to slowly line up and drop the protector into place. This is the most critical step and you usually don't get a second chance.

Once the protector is placed on the display, you then carefully remove tab #2. Make sure you don't inadvertently pull the screen protector off the display as you remove tab #2.

If you blow it, you've got 2 more screen protectors to enable you to try again. If you do it right the first time, congratulations. You've now got 2 backups in case the first one gets damaged at some point in time.

These work great and the price can't be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do., May 18, 2013
I, personally, have never used screen protectors because I am careful with my devices and have never had a problem with scratching the screens. I recently bought a Canon ELPH camera for my 93 year old mother who is not very careful. So I thought a screen protector would be a good idea for her camera. This product fits will and does the job. Once it is on, it is not visible when using the camera, and it protects the screen from damage. I would recommend this screen protector when damage is possible to the screen of your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elph 110HS, May 13, 2013
Main camera is a DSLR Nikon 300S which I love. The Canon 110 HS fills in nicely as I do not have a great camera on cell phone to have with me at all time. Have been using Canon for over a month in a wide range of lighting conditions. I am very pleased with photos taken. Have been using both zoom & macro shots which come out surprising well. Also for fun I have used the Fish Eye option and does a good job. To get the best use of this camera, you'll need to fiddle (practice) with settings for a few hours if you are not familiar Canon's configurations. This little camera has been a gem & I seldom leave home without it.

For a point & shoot does an amazing job. Would recommend for amateur for everyday use as well as for an experienced photographer wanting a pocket sized point & shoot that is a step up from most current cell phone cameras. Amazon had the best price available in the USA at the time I made purchase.

You'll need to buy an extra battery and case as well. I spent about $10.00 for Wasabi NB-11L battery & under $7.00 for Case Logic TBC-302 FFP. Both have performed well for me to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars ScreenGuard, May 2, 2013
If you follow the clear directions on the package, it is easy to apply to screen. Each screen protector has two clearly marked tabs, one in red stating "1) please peel off this mask BEFORE application" the other in blue "2)please peel off this mask AFTER application complete". Also included a micro cloth to clean screen. Three ScreenGuards in each package, and so cheap, if you mess up, just use another one. Product came in regular first class envelope with cardboard directions but not sealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect., February 1, 2013
Miech (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
There isn't a whole lot to say about a screen protector, but these did not disappoint.

Easy to install.
Pre-cut to fit the device.
Barely visible shortly after application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described!, January 22, 2013
This item fit my camera perfectly and was as easy to install as any other screen protector product. I was afraid that it might be prone to peeling easy since it came in a 3-pack, but so far it hasn't shown any signs of peeling at all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 3, 2013
These were a perfect fit for the powershot elph 100 hs and were easily applied using the enclosed directions and cleaning cloth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, May 10, 2014
I found this difficult to use. As it turns out, my new camera already had a screen protector on it and I was trying to put this on over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars May take a couple tries., May 8, 2014
Make sure you remove all dust off the lcd screen. When you lay the lcd protector onto your lcd screen, any dust particle will become an air bubble. The dust will be impossible to remove from the lcd protector, so you'll have to get a second one. Because their was no dust the second lcd protector stuck with no air bubbles.

Rate and Discover Movies