Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 10, 2014
This was a starter camera for my 12 year old daughter she loves it, the pictures she is taking came beautiful , love this camera easy to learn , great starter camera
quality and price was worth it
on September 29, 2014
This is a great little camera -- surprisingly versatile for something of this size and price. I've tried a number of the special features (vivid colors, video, white balance adjustment, various priority modes, etc.) -- had a lot of fun with it. It's not the EOS -- and doesn't pretend to be -- but it's fun and takes very satisfactory pictures. One thing I would DEFINITELY recommend if you buy this camera outfit: go to Canon's website and download and print the user's manual; you'll never regret it. It doesn't come with a user manual, and if you really want to be able to utilize any of the many features included in this camera, you NEED the manual.
Shipping was prompt and the camera and accessories were well packaged; the only thing that was different from the outfit pictured was the camera case. The case I received was NOT the case pictured. It was a lot smaller and had no room for anything except the camera itself -- just barely. Other than that, everything was great.
on November 8, 2014
I bought the Canon PowerShot SX170 Digital Camera as a birthday gift for a friends teenage daughter. She loves it so much. She mainly uses this camera to do videos for her YouTube channel. She has been able to find this really easy to do because the product came with a mini tripod. She takes the camera with her everywhere and it comes with a nice case to do this with. This camera is well worth the money I paid for it just to see her happy and excited everyday when using it. The camera part also works really good. She has taken numerous pictures that have turned out perfect. It comes with an 8GB memory card and also has lots of features. This is a really great starter camera for any beginner and is easy to use.
on January 18, 2014
Has a ton of great features. Love the manual mode that let's me take some awesome shots. Bought this as a starter camera for my daughter. Its a great camera to learn on before you spend $1000 on a pro camera
on August 29, 2014
This is a great kit. Everything in one package at a low price, even a battery with charger. Arrived on time in 1 day. While reading the (full) manual (I downloaded) I played with the settings, I like the telephoto lens feature, excellent I can really get close with to photograph people, birds etc. In other cameras I have regular 35 mm and digital neither one has a telephoto. The camera is compact ,easy to carry in a nice case . Thank you!
on November 22, 2014
The camera is great, got it for my woman when she went on vaca, and she loves it. It takes great pics and seems pretty easy to use, the battery held a charge well, she took several vids and used the flash, and charged the battery twice in 14 days.
On it's own I would give the camera 5 stars, but as a "kit" here are the short comings...
The bag is too small, it fits the camera, but thats all, maybe I'm old fashoned but what do I do with the little tripod, the battery charger, and the little wallet for the cards ?
The camera bag already has a little place for the cards, so the wallet is redundant
IMO the kit should have included the cable for the camera, it's kind of an odd cable I couldn't find anyplace local
I would highly recomend the camera...the kit not so much
on January 15, 2014
I chose this product due to the fact that they were in my price range, of a good quality, and the amount of accesories,.
on December 29, 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He loves it. Very easy to use. Perfect for the amature photographer. He is retired and we have just moved to the coast in Northern California, he spends alot of time at the beach with the dogs he has taken some excellent pictures so far. the wales are migrating and he has been able to zoom right in and capture some priceless moments. I suggest buying this kit, it comes with everything you could possibly need to get started and have fun doing. I am very happy with this purchase.
on May 4, 2014
We got the camera and it was late getting here so was not here in time for my daughters birthday. The tripod is tiny but thats my fault for not looking at the details. My daughter seems to be happy with the camera itself.
on January 3, 2014
I am leaving on a trip to Mexico & my old camera quit working. I just love this one, and & has all of the accessories with it, plus it takes great pictures.