Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 47 questions
votes
It only uses AA batteries, and it burns through them rather quickly. The camera often died at the worst times.
Nov 15, 2013 by Sara M.
vote
Hello there Yes absolutely. You may use a tripod with this camera. I just checked the bottom of the camera. Good Luck
May 30, 2013 by Malik
vote
Please check this address: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/underwater_photo. All the best
Aug 12, 2014 by wilson melo
vote
No.
Jul 4, 2014 by Ayla Skye Raye-Leonard
votes
Hello Amy. I see that you've not gotten a reply yet for a few days. I own the Canon SX130is camera that is nearly identical to that of the next version, the SX150is. I even owned the previous model of mine now, SX120is. THe only reason for the upgrade was to get HD video and stereo sound. Other than that, I loved that camera too. I've not studied the others you are deciding on but just looked them over. THere's not a "night & day" major difference between them. Differences of 2x zoom power is not major IMHO. Frames per second in burst mode shooting is. Size may be a factor too. But I can tell you why I like my camera. A manual flip up flash allows unmistakeable control over the flash and keeps the camera from waisting power charging for a flash that you didn't need for that shot. The option of complete manual settings is a must. And the advantage of using AA batteries gives you limitless flexibility of power. Don't let the negative reviews tell you that you cannot take lots of photos with this camera. If you get some high capacity rechargable batteries and enough for an extra set, you'll be good. Several here have recommended Sanyo Eneloop brand cells. That they come precharged and hold that charge for extended periods of storage time. A friend of mine used them and swears by them. I use Ansmann 2850 mAh batteries (which are higher capacity) and they give me nearly 200 more shots in my Canon SX20is than what is rated in the camera manual.
Oct 18, 2011 by S. Griggs
votes
Hello, the camera comes with two AA regular batteries that we use for many electronic devices. You may purchases rechargeable batteries though. NOTE that the camera does NOT come with that Lithium square battery that other Canon cameras use :(
Jun 19, 2013 by Malik
votes
Amazon has listings for both of these items: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-ACK-800-Adapter-SX100IS-SX110IS/dp/B00006CFDO http://www.amazon.com/Canon-DC-Coupler-DR-DC10-5190B001/dp/B004TRR3NM
Feb 4, 2012 by Carlton Banks
votes
Is this camera new? Apr 1, 2013
It was when I bought it...The lens got locked in the off position, and when I turned on the power the lens would not extend. Great pix's up to then and great pix on the replacement that Canon sent to replace it.
Apr 1, 2013 by BCRetired
votes
Hello there! Yes, it does. After taking a picture, you can display it, click on the Menu button, scroll down, and you'll see the options for "Trimming..." and "Resize...". Merry Christmas!
1 day ago by Cristina B.
votes
No
26 days ago by Coleminer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers