- Size (LWH): 3.94 inches, 3.94 inches, 3.94 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
PowerSkin Shockproof Battery Case Cover for iPhone 5
|Price:||$8.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed specially for the iPhone 5
- Silicone case protects agianst bumps and scratches
- Built in rechargable 1500mAh lithium battery
- On/Off button and battery level indicator lights
- MFI Certified by Apple
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: PowerSkin Shockproof Battery Case Cover for iPhone 5
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DEAL-TASTIC||YOUNGFLY||SHW Tech||ST-CASE|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 5||iPhone 5||iphone 5;iphone 5s;iphone 5c||iPhone 5 5S|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) The rubber is different. With the old iPhone 4 version of the case, I could set the phone on my leather couch's arm and rely on the phone not to go anywhere. Not any longer... this newer, more slick rubber just means it's going to fall off a few seconds after you've stopped looking at it. It's slightly better at not picking up pocket lint, but it is far more slippery -- don't rely on it to save your phone.
2) The case now has pretty lines. With the old iPhone 4 version of the case, it was very boxy... flat edges on the side of the phone and the back of the case was flat. Ok, granted it wasn't very pretty, but dang that was handy. I could set my phone on any edge so it stood on its side or on its bottom and stood upright without any support -- very handy for netflix videos while doing dishes or for reading alerts on my phone while I stood it on my desk next to my computer. I can't do any of that with this new case.
3) The fit. The old iPhone 4 case fit my phone perfectly... never came off and never had any issues. I took it for granted. This new case slips off the top of my 5s immediately after you try to stretch it back over it. Maybe it's the new bezel on the 5s or something? Either way, it leaves the top bezel of my phone exposed and I pray it will not land on that top edge when it eventually falls on something hard... it's not protected there like it was on the old phone. It just doesn't fit. This is obviously a design flaw.Read more ›
This case have one small design flaw which is the top left corner of the casing cannot latch onto the phone. Because it is rubberise it has no gripping power. The top right corner has a inside recess for the on/off button and hence it stay fitted. The bottom has the power connector and it's secure. But the top left corner is loose.
The result is that the phone will be lifted up and not be well protected around that area. If you google powerskin you may find a review by redmond pie, the first picture shows the lifted left hand corner I am talking about. Micro-scratches shows on my black iphone 5 when you slip it into the pants pocket. That's the direction most people will slip the phone in after using their phone.
The micro-usb area was badly design compared to the AP1201 because when I try to attach it to the charger at night (mostly in the dark), it is very difficult to plug the microusb male plug into the female side of the unit because there is a 'step' there. A flat area similar to the AP1201 would be easier. This is my 2nd week of using the unit, so hopefully the micro-usb won't break out like the previous model. Because the case is rubber and when during charging the micro-usb (which is metal) may be hot and become loose.
The battery power gave me just enough juice from 9am to around 7pm if I use 3G/4G tethering, bluetooth heavily in the period.Read more ›
1) The biggest flaw is the power situation. I may have had a dud unit; however, this case would only charge my phone if it was plugged in to the wall or if I was actively using the phone (call, text, email, game, etc.). This case serves me no purpose if I can only use it when on a call or when using the phone. I want a charging case that is going to charge my phone whether it's in use or sitting on my desk or in my pocket.
2) The fit is simply off. They should have wrapped the top half of the case around the actual bezel of the phone. Since they went as slim as possible, I constantly found myself nervous that the top would pop off. It simply doesn't look high quality.
3) While the rubber feels nice, the sharp edges do not. If you're a power users (I am due to work) you'll find yourself digging grooves into your fingers while holding this case. The edges should have been rounded off to very easily avoid this.
Overall I had to take it back after about a day and a half. I couldn't overlook the flaws despite the slightly cheaper price. The Mophie gives me just as much juice with almost zero flaws. I think the extra few dollars you'll spend is worth it (though I don't recommend getting the Mophie products on Amazon as they are supposedly knock offs or third party deals).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I had the case it charged perfectly fine, but when I tried it out it never charged my phone. It just kept it at the same percent. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Its great fits phone perfectly and there are holes for speakers and audio jack. Now here are the cons, micro usb not lightning. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aryav Bharali
Didn't work as a charger from very beginning. Can use it as a protector onlyPublished 5 months ago by Anatolii Davydenko
It would have been nice if the seller mentioned the battery stops charging the phone when the phone goes into sleep mode.Published 8 months ago by Darrin J Dowd
I lost my money with this product. It did not work. I tried to contact the vendor and never answer.Published 9 months ago by Sulina Vinicio